Complete support for Level 10 spells added along with spellbook merging for all classes to all mythic paths and support for spell level 1-10 for unmerged spellbooks
Total Summary of the Mod: LINK
Detailed Creature Strength/Weakness Sheet: LINK
Full Public Patch Notes: LINK
In this patch----------------------
Level 10 Spell Casting
**Major Update** - *All* mythic paths and mythic spells have been updated to support level 10 spells. For now, the only level 10 spells in the game are mythic in origin, but this will be changed in v0.5x when I am able to do a full balance pass on spells in the game, and add some custom ones to flesh out the level 10 slot. In v0.5x, you can expect to see modified versions of most mythic spells being added into non-mythic spell books (wizards, sorcs, etc…), including my take on new level 10 spells - this will take a lot of coding and time though, so I hope you don’t mind the wait. :)
- Even without a mythic path (ie. non-main character party members), characters can gain level 10 spell slots - however, until v0.5, these characters will only be able to cast the pre-existing angel and lich-specific level 10 spells - this is intended as a temporary stop-gap measure until I am able to prepare level 10 spells correctly. Prepared casters such as wizard gain their first level 10 spell slot at level 19, and spontaneous casters gain it at level 21. Progression in terms of # of level 10 spells that can be cast is *very* slow once the first one is gained.
- Hybrid casters that go past caster level 20 can also *eventually* gain level 10 spell slots by gaining levels in prestige classes (eldritch knight, etc..), though they never fully catch up (even at level 40) compared to full casters, and will always have less slots
- Level 10 spell slots will be much harder to gain compared with level 9, and will be very powerful to match
- All mythic path spellbooks (non-merged) updated to scale all the way to level 10 - this includes level 5+ spells for demons - being a demon with a non-merged spellbook is an *absolutely fine idea* and makes them quite strong
- Many mythic spells had their cast-level moved around to follow their actual power level
- All full caster spell books may now merge with any mythic path (ie. Azata wizards are now possible) - i’m considering possibly allowing hybrid spellbooks to merge as well in the future, but am being very careful because it could really break a lot of balance in the game (level 9 spells on a Magi mid-game….).. Something that might come later
Item Costs - Some small errors with a few item costs (including singing steel breastplate +5) have been fixed
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
New version is currently breaking the spellbook screen for my character, when I try to open it up its just a blank screen and won't show up.
I used toybox mod to raise my caster levels higher than normal so not sure if that could potentially be a part of the cause?
Edit: Yep, that was indeed the problem. Lowered my caster levels down to 20 at the max and reinstalled the mod and it works now. Sorry!
Edit 2: This version does seem to be breaking vendors though for some reason (can't buy or sell).