In celebration of ModDB MOTY 2011 I am releasing the majority of Titan: XCIX - Part ONE's Source Files to be used by other developers in any fashion they choose, whether to learn from ... or simply to set up some insane titan/deathmatch/zombies hybrid mod ...
In celebration of ModDB MOTY 2011 I am releasing the majority of Titan: XCIX - Part ONE's Source Files to be used by other developers in any fashion they choose, whether to learn from ... or simply to set up some insane titan/deathmatch/zombies hybrid ...
In the pack are hundreds of textures and models that were used in the creation of Titan: XCIX which I am now releasing independent of the mod, so that modders can download and use them inside their own projects. The only thing I ask for is a brief mention in any released project that use's my work.
Included inside the .zip you will find source map files (.vmfs) of all six playable maps within the mod as well as 14 example maps of certain mechanics used in each level:
- The battery drainer puzzle (in SVMAP4).
- The pipe Puzzle (in SVMAP2).
- The boss battle (in SVMAP4).
- Two examples of floating barrels, one physics based, the other parented func_tracktrains (in SVMAP3).
- Vending machine example (SVMAP1).
- Parenting model Helmets to NPCS.
- Pressable points of interests (0_o) and Datapads.
- Pushable objects (in SVMAP1).
- The Power Relay puzzle (in SVMAP2).
- An unused Dropship flight example (buggy).
Also included is the lights.rad file for the mods texture lighting, model source files (.smds and .QC files) that some people may find useful, and finally, rigged source files for the WRENCH weapon and the SECURITY SUB MACHINE GUN (both view models and world models) that can be opened in XSI MOD TOOL.
NO SOURCE CODE IS INCLUDED! Titan: XCIX - Part ONE was built without needing to alter the Source Engine Code.
I hope that these files will be useful to other modders out there.