This is v0.95 of The Sekigahara Campaign mod for Total War: Shogun 2, released in late 2013.
Before installing the Sekigahata Campaign (with Launcher), please make sure that your game is updated with the latest Steam patch.
1. Copy the exe and /data/ folder to you /steam/steamapps/common/total war shogun 2/ folder. Do not paste it into the /data/ folder, as you would normally do to install mods.
2. Check that everything is in the right place. In the /total war shogun 2/ folder, there should be the Sekigahara Launcher.exe; and in the /data/ folder, there should be two folders: Sekigahara and Sekigahara Options, each containing various *.pack files.
3. Before running the Sekigahara Campaign Launcher, make sure that you have a copy of your currently installed mods somewhere, as they need to be removed from the /data/ folder before you activate the Sekigahara Campaign.
4. You can make a shortcut to the Sekigahara Launcher.exe if you want to put it somewhere that is easier to access, but you cannot move the exe itself.
5. Run the Launcher and click on Campaigns.
6. Select the Sekigahara Campaign button.
7. (OPTIONAL) If the Sekigahara Campaign is activated, you can select your desired settings in the Options menu of the Launcher.
8. Click on Start Shogun 2 (or you can exit and run the game as you normally would).
---UNINSTALL or UPDATE---
1. First, run the Sekigahara Campaign Launcher and change the campaign back to Shogun 2.
2. Now you can simply delete the Sekigahara and Sekigahara Options folders from the /data/ folder and the Sekigahara Campaign Launcher.exe from the /total war shogun 2/ folder.
3. (UPDATE ONLY) If you are updating, simply follow the Install instructions with the new version of the mod.
Do NOT rename or remove any of the files or folders associated with the Sekigahara Campaign (or this will crash the launcher).
The .mmi files that appear in your /data/ folder are a necessary part of the Sekigahara Campaign Launcher and should not be renamed or deleted.
Each Launcher is designed to work with a specific version of the Sekigahara Campaign. Make sure that your version of the Sekigahara Campaign matches the version of the Launcher you are using.