This is version 1.71 release for FOC only. It goes into your FOC folder. This release includes some major bugfixes and some new additions to GC/Campaign land mode.
Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption Mini Mod
- Power C
Some additions and updates, mostly pertaining to Galatic/Campaign Land mode. 1.71 only has some minor cosmetic changes from version 1.7. It is not necessary to update from 1.7 unless you want the changes.
1.71 Changes -
- Changed Stormtroopers, ATST, and ATAT blaster color back to red, to match the movies. (If you wish to keep them green. Either keep 1.7 or refer to the article section on how to change them manually)
- Hutt Gangsta Squad now includes Pirate Plex and size increased to 15.
- Tusken Raider's camouflage description properly displaying.
Additions: (GC and Campaign mode only)
- Rebels can now build these indigenous troops when they have freed their worlds:
- Wookie Warriors (Kashyysh) - Strong infantry with hunt ability (5x2 = 10)
- Gungan Warriors (Naboo) - Fast and agile infantry with sprint (5x2 = 10)
- Bothan Infantry (Bothawui) - Standard infantry with take cover (5x3 = 15)
- Pyn'gani Warriors (Polus) - Heavy Infantry with weapon boost (3x2 = 6)
- Empire can now build these indigenous troops when they conquered their worlds:
- Geonosian Scout (Geonosis) - Fast noncombatant aerial scouts (5 scouts per squad)
- Sullustan Infantry (Sullust) - Strong infantry with weapon boost (3x3 = 9)
- Twi'lek Infantry (Ryloth) - Standard infantry with take cover (5x3 = 15)
- Hutt Gangsta Squad (Nal Hutta) - Heavy infantry with take cover (5x3 = 15) (1.71 upgraded to 15)
- Consortium can now build these indigenous troops when they conquered their worlds:
- Tusken Raider (Tatooine) - Long range snipers with camouflage (3x2 = 6)
- Noghri Death Squad (Honoghr) - Tough assassin squad with hunt (3x3 = 9)
- Mustafarian Infantry (Mustafar) - Standard infantry with weapon boost (5x3 = 15)
- Mandalorian Death Watch (Mandalore) - Assault Militia squad with fast attack and take cover (3x3 = 9)
(Note: Indigenous units can only be built in barracks from their homeworld, with the exception of the Hutt Gangsta Squad, which needs a Hutt Palace. All planet text updated.)
(Note 2: In FOC, there are already some indigenous race which are enabled in the game, such as through Consortium slavery or the Empire hiring Noghri assassins. Those units are separate from the ones I've made here and are not related.)
Corrected Stormtroopers, AT-ST, and AT-AT laser color. They're now green as they should've been.
- Fixed Wookies' weapon to red laser. This is not mod related.
- Corrected B-wing laser, now it is properly red.
- Reduced Mini SSD field of vision to 3000 (1/2 of what it was before.)
- In Campaign, Mandalore can now properly build Kedalbe. (not mod related)
- Reworked Echuta - increased HP by 1000, changed the sound files to a Twilek crew, reworked the icon so it looks better.
- Reduced Home Two tech level to 1, so it can be available immediately once player has a lvl 5 starbase on one of the capship worlds.
- Light Calamari Cruiser raised to starbase 4, but remains unlocked.
Easy - Dropped AI credit gain to 1.5, making this setting more for GC mode.