A smaller update containing further fixes and balance improvements to the 0.9 railway update.
List of Changes
- Railroads on colonial provinces will no longer require an operating transport company in the province. In other words, railroads won't go bankrupt on colonial provinces.
- AI railroads won't go bankrupt if there is no Transport Company in the province, however, the AI still needs transport services as maintenance good for their factories.
- Railroads now require a small amount of transport services to build, so that it is less likely that they get built before transport companies. This should also make the AI at least try to start some transport companies before it builds railroads.
- Factories can hold 100k cash so that they can survive when prices fluctuate.
- Pop base wages from factories got significantly lowered (to about a seventh of the previous value).
- AI will now dissolve upper house if it can, to try to avoid rebellions.
- Serfdom now also gives +100% factory cost.
- Other tweaks and fixes
As always, leave bug reports and suggestions in the comments bellow, or DM me.
There's also a discord channel group on the Victoria 2 modding server dedicated to this mod.