This is part 2 of 2 of the Total FotS: Scramble of the Far East mod beta 7. You need to download part 1 to have the full mod. READ the DESCRIPTION how to install the mod and for any additional info about bug fixes, known bugs and new additions to the mod.
1. Extract the "beta_7_part_2.7z" and open the extracted folder.
2. Add the 5 pack files (totalf_V2_models.pack, totalf_V2_models_equip.pack, totalf_V2_models_units.pack, totalf_V2_sound.pack and totalf_V2_terrain.pack) to your Shogun 2 data folder (Usually found by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War SHOGUN 2\data).
3. Download part 2 and do the same as step 1 and 2 (look at the install instructions of part 2).
4. Run the game and activate the pack files with mod manager.
5. Enjoy the game!
1. Added a working campaign (naval units are just placeholders for the moment until regular ships will be added).
2. Added a submod based from the "Strongholds of the Samurai" mod. Now you play on more custom made castle maps and such, all credits to Sorinell: Steamcommunity.com
3. Dynamic unit caps have been added based on 2 categories: homeland and colonial units. Western powers main backbone army are colonial units (except Russia, as they are based on their homeland). The rest are based on their homeland units. The more regions you conquer, the more units you can recruit. Homeland units start with a high rate cap units, while colonial units with a low cap, but the amount are higher when you conquer units.
4. The Korean Peninsula has default/placeholder battle and siege maps. If someone is interested to make some custom ones, than by all means.
And so much more...
NO NAVAL UNITS FOR THE MOMENT (ONLY PLACEHOLDERS!)
- Not all land unit selection sounds and such work. This will be fixed in later updates. Graphic glitch could appear still (especially with factions with a lot of texture maps aka UK, France and Russia).