This is part 2 of 2 of the Total FotS: Scramble of the Far East mod beta 6. You need to download part 1 to have the full mod. READ the DESCRIPTION how to install the mod and for any additional info about bug fixes, known bugs and new additions to the mod.
1. Extract the "beta_6_part_2.7z" and open the extracted folder.
2. Add the 4 pack files (totalf_V2_models_units.pack, totalf_V2_sound.pack, totalf_V2_terrain.pack, and totalf_V2_ui.pack) to your Shogun 2 data folder (Usually found by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War SHOGUN 2\data).
3. Download part 1 and do the same as step 1 and 2 (look at the install instructions of part 2).
4. Run the game and activate the pack files with mod manager.
5. Enjoy the game!
1. Fixed the Tpose of the standard bearer while units are shooting (it is possible that some things are still a bit buggy, but mostly all is fixed) .
2. UI art imported from the Carlist Wars mod (mod under development).
3. Unit stats and global stats have been revamped (used the stats system from the Carlist Wars mod).
4. Textures maps have been lowered in resolution. This helps the game run smooth and take out most graphic glitches (not entirely out of the game, some graphic glitches could appear still due that some factions have many texture maps on their individual units. The game engine has it difficult render them all).
5. Newly added custom battle factions have been added.
6. Now all custom battle factions can be used for custom mp battles (remember you need the appropriate games to play them all => Shogun 2 + faction DLC's and Fall of the Samurai + faction DLC's)!
7. Further development will continue after the first public release of the Carlist Wars mod (that means a working campaign and more custom battle factions)
8. And so much more...
ONLY FOR CUSTOM SP OR MP BATTLES! NO CAMPAIGN!
- Not all land unit selection sounds and such work. This will be fixed in later updates. Graphic glitch could appear still (especially with factions with a lot of texture maps aka UK, France and Russia).