The ultimate version (4.0) of my R&R Submod to offer a great, funny and overhauled experience while playing De Bello Mundi v1.2 Enjoy the last features added!
R&R 4.0 Submod Compilation ----- LAST UPDATE: Dec 23, 2016
You can download De Bello Mundi 1.2 from here:
All the content already included in previous versions plus new changes, features and improvements:
- minor changes to machines' animations
- new loading screens
- new dirt textures in battles (no more ugly black holes! xD)
- fixes and several changes in export_buildings and export_units
- many new ancillaries and character traits (+ new UI images for ancillaries, and texts for ancillaries and traits)
- new scripts and fixes/changes to other existing scripts (taking into account the 2TPY)
- implementation of the 2TPY with all due rebalancing of connected features
- new building trees (ex. political system with 3 mutually exclusive choices, cultural system with 2 mutually exclusive choices, new trading structure for barbarians and nomads of the Steppes)
- new starting conditions plus several changes for many factions at game start
- altered "win conditions" for all factions
- total overhaul of statistics, bonuses and all connected parameters in EDU, EDB and descr_mercenaries. (Now you will see much less stacks, units will take a longer time to be recruited and to replenish, mercenaries will be available less often and in less numbers, costs for units and buildings have been openly increased, time construction times have been extended, complete revision of bonuses, etc.)
- changed costs for watchtowers and forts
- reduced the movements points for all characters (because of the 2TPY)
- minor changes to the rebel faction and main parameters for other factions
- fixes and changes in EDG (guilds) considering the new building trees
- other improvements and changes to balance out the whole game and offer a new, diversified gaming experience
- Remember that R&R Submod works only for DBM v1.2 FULL CAMPAIGN and is not save-game compatible. Follow the installation procedure and you won't have any problem.
- Any feedback from you is very welcomed!!
- For future plans, the only remaining feature that I might try to implement is the inclusion of the faction of Pergamon, with some new exclusive units for it. Although this means that other units will be deleted as the max cap is already reached. Don't know yet if such a thing will be implemented or not, but for now enjoy the new, ultimate version with all the nice features which have been put in it.
HAPPY GAMING and feel free to send me comments!