Version 4.6 offers much new content and improvements, focusing mainly on the new mission system for Lu Bu and updating of various UI elements.
The v4.6 Update includes a brand new mission script for Lu Bu's faction, overhauled portraits and cards for captains, numerous updated UI elements, and various other small tweaks, fixes, and improvements.
Important notice: Must have the Rise of Three Kingdoms 4.5 Full Release installed prior to installing this update. Is NOT save-game compatible (will break saves).
Version 4.6.000 - 07 March 2021
- Includes v4.5.002 fixes
- New mission system for Lu Bu's faction (Yanzhou)
- Newscript for Liu Bei, if his faction is eliminated, to re-emerge (under conditions) and conquer Shu around the year 200
- Added event where in the year 196, if Nanyang is AI controlled, Zhang Ji will be killed and Zhang Xiu takes over
- Balanced unit starting experience and availability for every building chain
- New Banners and Icons for Wudoumi Sect and Heishan
- New unit-type battlefield banners for all unit types
- New portraits and cards for captains of all factions
- Overhauled Zhanghan Guard battle models (now spear and shield)
- New Wudoumi Fanatics unit for Wudoumi Sect (old Zhanghan Guard model)
- New battle model for Gongsun Zan
- New battle model for Camp Raiders
- Replaced Yue's 'Wuyue Raiders' with new 'Goujian's Chosen' unique unit
- New portraits for numerous characters
- Gongsun Zan's bodyguards are now melee cavalry
- Gongsun Zan given +1 Strength, -1 Attack, +1 Defense, and cavalry proficiency now at Expertise
- Lu Bu given Cavalry Expertise, Zhang Liao given Cavalry Proficient & Gao Shun given Infantry Proficient
- Yan Baihu now starts with several Shanyue mercenary units
- Yanyun Cavalry (Yuan Clan unique unit) re-added (somehow they never got put into the campaign)
- Dai, Liaoxi & Changli made the correct settlement size
- Increased settlement requirements to declare King and Emperor
- New artwork for "Historic City" buildings in Jiangling, Jiangxia, Chaisang, Jianye, Wu, Changsha, & Guiyang
- Fixed error in Yuan Clan mission script that may have resulted in being unable to complete mission chain
- Update AI recruitment personalities
- Streamlined name lists
- Fixed bulging neck on Heishan Commander Buqu soldiers
To install the update, run the installer and point toward your main Medieval II Total War directory and allow to overwrite.