This is just a reupload of the RotR 1.1 with the 3 patches included. Nothing new is included. So if you haven't installed RotR before this is for you. If you already have installed RotR 1.1 please download the patches. Detailed install instructions are in the description, as well as emergency instruction on how to install the mod manually.
1. Download the new version
2. Extract all the files and the folder from the RotR 1.1.zip file wherever you want (Imperial.Splendour_Install.exe, IS_FileList.txt and the folder IS_Files) excluding the Empire Total War folder
3. Check if the marked files/folder is extracted:
4. Double click on the Imperial.Splendour_Install.exe file (perhaps you need to give the file admin allowance or let windows access it. If a firewall window pops up, click on further information and allow the file to be executed. No worries these are just the windows defender settings for unknown files.)
(4.1) If you have not installed JAVA Runtime the installer will ask you to install it.
5. Follow the steps in the installer, most notably point the installer towards your "Empire Total War" folder. (NOT the "data" folder)
6. At the end of the process, the installer asks if you want creates an Imperial Splendour shortcut on your desktop and afterward, if you want to launch RotR
7. To activate RotR start the launcher (basic setting is vanilla ETW) and click on "Switch", then the RotR lettering will appear
If it's not working, do the following (all files should be in the [...]\Empire Total War\IS_Files folder. If not extract the .zip again, the files are there in the IS_Files folder):
1. Move all ".pack" files into the [...]\Empire Total War\data folder.
2. Move all ".esf" ".lua" and ".tga" files into the [...]\Empire Total War\data\campaigns\imperial_splendour folder. If the "imperial_splendour" folder doesn't exist, create one.
3. Move the "user.empire_script.txt" file to the following folder: C:\document and setting\Users\"yourname"\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\script. If you can't find the folder, it's in a hidden folder. You have to enable "show hidden folders" in your OS.