This is the full version of Morrowind Rebirth 5.2.1
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where two doors inside the Imperial Legion Barracks & Coast Guard station, Seyda Neen, would teleport you to the wrong locations.
* Fixed a potential issue in Ald'Ruhn, Guild of Mages, where the Mages' Circle would in some cases clip with the ashpit below.
* Fixed issues where 5 scripts (related to the buyable player-homes) wasn't ended properly.
* Fixed an issue where the Scroll of Eighth Barrier had an magnitude of 80 instead of 40.
* Fixed an issue where the Scroll of Seventh Barrier had an magnitude of 70 instead of 35.
* Fixed an issue where the Earth Atronach didn't count as Daedra.
* Fixed an issue where four types of Dremora didn't use the Dremora soundset.
* Fixed an issue where Kurog's Visage didn't have a proper ground model.
* Fixed an issue where urns would only contain loot such as arrows or bolts.
* Fixed an issue where Ri'Shajirr was doubled.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Increased the level of many important NPCs and unique creatures.
* Frenzy Humanoid is now available for spellmaking and enchanting.
* Command Creature is now available for spellmaking and enchanting.
* Command Humanoid is now available for spellmaking and enchanting.
* Invisibility is now available for spellmaking.
* Minor landscape changes here and there.
* Swamp Scrib
* All Frenzy spells have had their duration changed from 5 to 1.
Spells (base cost)
* The base cost increase of bound weapons/armor-spells in 5.2 have been dialed back by 1 point.
* Frenzy Creature base cost from 1.5 to 4.
* Frenzy Humanoid base cost from 2 to 8.
* Command Humanoid base cost from 3 to 1.5.
* Command Creature base cost from 3 to 1.5.
I enjoy challenging games, games where you have to plan ahead before venturing out in the wilderness. Morrowind has never been such a game, not really. After a painful start you'd become somewhat of an demigod, and could easily dispatch all opposition, creatures and NPCs alike. Rebirth changes that and alters the way you play, and heavily so. With that said I've recently reviewed the changes made throughout the years, and I've come to the conclusion that combating some of the creatures in Rebirth is not fun. They are either spongebobs or unrewarding (unlike vanilla where some usually drop great loot), and they keep spawning throughout a playthrough. There is really nothing special about them, so the incentive to pick a fight is rather low. My belief has only grown stronger after watching dozens upon dozens of Let's Plays. A majority seem to struggle with the changes, and some outright quit playing. I'm aware that a selected few have enjoyed the hardcore feel, but I hope that with the changes below we can reach a middle ground. Mind you there are some minor buffs in the list too :-)
* Corprus Stalker health from 125 to 100.
* Lame Corprus health from 150 to 125.
* Ash Slave health from 175 to 150.
* Ash Zombie health from 225 to 200.
* Ash Ghoul health from 300 to 250 (Does not apply to Dagoths').
* Ascended Sleeper health from 500 to 400.
* Ascended Sleeper health from 500 to 450 (Dagoths').
* Winged Twilight health from 350 to 325.
* Golden Saint health from 400 to 350.
* Fire Guardian health from 250 to 200.
* Frost Guardian health from 250 to 200.
* Lightning Guardian health from 250 to 200.
* Lich health from 400 to 350.
* Profane Acolyte health from 450 to 400.
* Dremora health from 250 to 200.
* Dremora Archer health from 250 to 200.
* War Durzog health from 400 to 300.
* Durzog health from 300 to 200.
* Frost Atronach health from 125 to 150.
* Storm Atronach health from 250 to 200.
* Earth Atronach health from 300 to 250.
* Jotun Warrior health from 550 to 500.
* Jotun Berserker health from 550 to 450.
* Hill Giant health from 650 to 550.
* Frost Monarch health from 600 to 500.
* Ogrim health from 300 to 250.
* Ogrim Titan health from 400 to 350.
* Advanced Steam Centurion health from 400 to 300.
* Centurion Giant health from 1250 to 1000.
* Kwama Queen health from 50/68 to 100.
* Voidguard now uses a better fitting model and texture.
* New model for the spinningwheel.
* Various minor mesh/texture edits.
Morrowind Rebirth - Game Settings [Addon]
* Lockpicking is now somewhat easier (fpicklockmult from -1.25 to -1). The previous setting value coupled with the changes to lockpick quality in the Tools [Addon] made it unfairly difficult to pick locks.