Full release of Redacted: Hired Gun Please also read the description! :)
How to play:
* This isn't Serious Sam! Approach hostile encounters with care and attempt to remain in cover. If you remain in cover, a lot of enemies will attempt to move towards you.
* Its always recommended to fall back once you encounter a new group of enemies. Keep in mind that they've likely changed position when you reapproach them
* Due to the nanoplasmides in most of your body, you'll find that your health regenerates. However, this process as a delay.
* Try to have your guns loaded before an encounter and check the room you just cleared for ammo.
* Certain terminals can be linked to command. You can hack doors this way.
* Some enemies will hunt you down. And they know how to navigate their environment, don't count on them behaving like FPSC enemies.
I was pleasantly surprised seeing them maneuver a large indoor complex. Kudos to Lee! His AI ain't as bad as many people paint it to be.
* The longest loading screen ever!
* Semi-competent enemies.
* 2 High-Octane Levels filled with hostile encounters!
* Beauties from EAI's awesome classic arsenal. Modified and slightly modernized!
* Neat Graphics and Visuals
* Its free!
* Did I mention that its free?
Notes on Graphics and performance:
- The game is designed in a way that its still looking good if you lower your settings. Please do so if you get a low frame rate on your system.
- I packed a preset reshade with the game copy these files into your root folder (where amelia.exe is) to add modern postprocessing including SMAA and Bloom
- If you run a good system and see the animated vent in the first level as black, your game is running at low or medium settings. You can set it to high in the menue but the music will likely stop playing :/
- I have deactivated native posprocessing and bloom to increase framerate! If you need Anti Aliasing, copy the files located in the reshade folder into your root folder (with the amelia.exe)
* There are several obvious lightmapping related visual glitches in level 1
* There is a floating rock in level 2 :/
*The G22 is misplaced! However, the first version of it was floating above the players hand in an awkward way so this was the better alternative that I just didn't manage to fix.
* Vweaps /enemy guns have the wrong texture assigned (@cybernescence: I should have let you fix it! My attempts at doing so did not work in the end)
* Loading screens and interface images are oddly placed in some resolutions.
* Enemy AI is dumbing down when you experience low frame rates.