Perisno V1.3.3 Patch. This is not save game breaking from 1.3.2.
Version 1.3.4 BREAKS save game. Play this if you don't want to start a new game.
V1.3.3 Changelog: COMPATIBLE WITH v1.3.2
- [Added] Hafen Castle has a new Siege Layout
- [Added] New Feature! You can now disable Battle Advantage in the Camp’s Game Options. This allows you to always have an even battle, regardless of how many troops you or they have!
- [Fixed] Some minor map improvements
- [Fixed] Lymbardian helmets appear in Ingvar’s helmets
- [Fixed] Some strange interactions with your character’s wife
- [Fixed] Can no longer escape deserters if they’re attacking you
- [Fixed] Ladies should no longer appear in “Resolve Dispute” quests
- [Fixed] Maccavian Swordmaster Armor no longer costs a few aurums
- [Rebalancing] Mosoru, Klymorians, and Kuulans. (Requires a new save, not important)
- [Rebalancing] Ingvarians can now be an “all cavalry” troop tree. While we made it possible, it is not recommended because they will NOT have good riding/horse archery skills. Your main Cavalry line will still fulfill this role the best (Requires a new save, not important)
- [Adjusted] Lymbard armor rating has been increased
- [Adjusted] You can no longer retreat when defending a garrison or during a salley. You can still interact with the border to retreat however.
- [Adjusted] You can recruit Krysanna’s Temptresses from Kaiyrithe now, after completing her quest
- [Adjusted] Geldarin and Cretasan Mercenaries return if you are using their culture and own the fief they reside in
- [Adjusted] Cretasan armor rearrangement, including their troops not spawning with shields sometimes (Requires a new save, not important)
- [Adjusted] Freelancer, Adventurer’s Guild, and Disable Ships are all enabled by default whenever you start a new game. If you wish for ships to reappear on the map, disable the toggle. Ships will eventually become a thing of the past.