PARADIGM WORLDS 1.10 FULL MOD installation file. Please read the description!
WELCOME TO BRAVE NEW PARADIGM WORLDS...
Just download file, unpack. If you have previous instalment - DELETE it. If this your first time, then if happy for, cause you don't even imagine what sort of world awaits just in a few minutes away.
PLACE unpacked folder into MODULES folder in your Mount&Blade. Click MB icon and choose PARADIGM WORLDS from menu. Now, you have a chance to turn of RAGDOLLS. You can always do it when in game options menu. And welcome!
What is in VERSION 1.10?
for actual info on mod's state check Moddb.com
for a detailed review of most important changes read article details
- WEATHER&WARFARE BATTLEFIELD ENGINE - detailed simulation of the batllefield
- Cycles of Mayhem - cyclic spawning of Ketele ultimate punishment
- mutation - all troops mutate ie. transform
- refurbished map to be more 3D. If you like more old map, you can unpack file inside mod !_old_geo_map.rar
- new skills, they have huge impact on behaviour, so choose well
- new idea of starting menu, you can choose between multiple level scenarios, for example there are 4 options for gathering a starting companion company, I hope also more immersive too
- Rubik's Troop Tree - works perfectly. You can check each of 24 factions troops organised into informative presentation
- now this is cool: SLOWMO! Yeah! Now wielding melee weapons grants you access into RAGE MODE - PRESS V, or if you use bow or pistol go into RANGER MODE PRESS N. Warning! SLOW MO ONLY WORKS IF YOU CHECK CHEATS in the starting menu.
- can organize a Tournament if you own a city. Speak with Guild Master, pay 25000 for 12-15 day tournament
- added new troops and factions - Ninjas. 3 types, shadow, assasin, master. Zoners - highly random equipment and abilities but advanced in weapon tech
- all mercenaries troops are organised into a new faction, with huge promotion tree, up to high tech operatives. From medieval fighter to hitech security operative!
- just a reminder: All factions are playable and can be edited in FACTION EDITOR
- Weimears have been reorganised too, so they present fresh, interesting troop tree.
- to make Weimears more interesting, and flexible, they have been equipped in new weapon, semi-auto, mechanised crossbows firing explosive darts.
- there are new weapons in general, lots of new firearms, energy weapons like GaussGun, new Bio-Shotgun, name it.
- severe change to battlefield due to advancement of technology, you can always adjust simulation to your preferences in PARADIGM menu. Example: setting low accuracy you will make melee troops more important
- idea of firearms have been reorganised to make life easier, or more complicated:
AI and all NPCs have learnt to properly use MACHINE GUNS, welcome to modern battlefield and tweak it as you like AUTOFIRE for NPCs! Yeah!
- new explosive arrows for bows, some bows can now shoot 4 or even 8 arrow, like shotguns. What that can do, you will see when you mess with REDONE Fantasy Magioucracy faction.
- even more reason not to care about morality - or to take care even more than ever before - lords of character: benefactor, upstanding, martial, goodnatured (good) will like you more for high honour and dislike for low honour
- but... lords of character: quarrelsome, cunning, roguish, selfrighteous, debauched - opposite: they will admire low honour and dislike you for being 'good'
- new goods, that reflect changing world's reality - water, pesticides, military equipment and lot more
- added new dialog with tavernkeeper, now you can ask him about basic rules of PARADIGM WORLDS, also here some news about microchips
- BEGGINERS SHORT GUIDE - Ask Tavernkeeper how to... or you will see. Just go and speak to him.
- generally here and there you will see taverns a lot more crowded, and I say this is not my last word in that subject
- some ammo has been changed and has special effects. Additional description is short, but I hope easy to understand: (+50DMG, 2,5m) which means that to normal hit damage it causes also 50 dmg in radious of 2,5 meters. There is even special ammo against skeletons and vampires.
- build own demon - you can promote your personal troops to fully editable personal order troops. Give them gold to upgrade them to diversified killing machines. These guys from your personal order do not take hostages. Or they do, if you tell them.
- Anyway. You can not only choose their equipment, but you can also share with them your renown and train them to be better soldiers.
- This training can be also applied to your 'normal' personal troops
- I have specially created lots of new skins and weapons for demon-/ beast kind order troops. Yes, you can upgrade order troops into a boss-kind troops and even EDIT THEM. And TRAIN them. Yeah!
- To make things easier but also more interesting: you have new options in editing some of your companions. Speak to Tombstone, Max, or Jason to see their private inventory. Or should I say ARMORY? They all have exclusive weapons and armors, with different weight, protection or efficiency or just look that you can combine on various levels. You cannot take their items, but you can choose from different weapons, armours and skins.
- participating in battles. Now - if you have a very positive relations, other parties like lords, patrols, or even a towns can join you in battle. However they will only join you for fight against common enemy, otherwise they stay neutral - that means your potential ally has to have negative relationship with your enemy. You need at least 50 points of good relations with potential ally, and they have to dislike your enemy
- still not in full control of it, but: music been set according to faction (partially). If you hear a Russian war march fighting against space pirate hunters that's exactly this moment when I still do not have full control
- more ambient sounds. I wanted to some nature sounds, so we could feel more like on a kinda wastelands. Paradigm Wastelands...
- I have even mixed one track - imbalance_of_paradigms. I know I really lack talent, but it sounds in a way that fits paradigms, it helps me describe how I imagine paradigms, and how I want you show them.
- there is new set of troops, most advanced have 'invisibility'. They are partially transparent and I hope you will have issues trying killing it. Predators have been sent to serve Alien Shogunate. WARNING: with SHADER set to high on my card predators become invisible, but on MEDIUM or LOW they are partially visible, as on presented screens. Second option was intended.
- improved FACTION EDITOR. Now, when you change or edit faction, lords should get new sets of armours that fit their new allegiance. There are still some issues with naming troops, sorry
- improved SEA travels and BATTLES. Now not only you gain loot after battle but also fate on seas is more generous. It can be even better if you learn sailing skill, or train any of your companions.
special rules for vampires and skeletons - you can change prisoners into your kind resulting in super heavy honour loss or cost of renown (talk to prisoners)
three VETERAN scenarios: play a role of Grand Lich and change prisoners into skeletons and recruit them to your ravaging army, play a role of masquarading vampire, and attack when you gather power, or be a running man, a rogue hacker operative trying to escape from NECROCORP's revenge
- few new sub-scenarious - you can choose between classic set, or new town and castles placement, scenarios can be combined with each other on many levels
- scenarios are a good choice for people who have played PARADIGM WORLDS many times before, and would like try some fresh approach
- Also EASY but fun - because it is strongly randomised - SCENARIO when you start as Rondolero, an 'indepedent contractor'
- Lead Uruk tribes into one last war. Another fresh start scenario!
QUALITY. Now it does matter. A LOT. You're gonna see, that you got, what you pay. On the battlefield QUALITY of each part of equipment improves or dampens TROOP OVERALL efficiency.
Example: You got BALANCED bow? You will be better soldier. You use cracked microchip? Uff, just shoot yourself now. It is better to have bit lower grade items of good quality, than cracked 'elite' level goods. Best quality items improve efficiency around 5%, each one and bonuses stuck together.
Someone with a good engineer skill is able to squeeze even more!
- integrated&credits: (OSP) - Native Scene Replacement Pack (Warband). Nexusmods.com created by Bowman vel The_Bowman_TW
Beautiful new landscapes.
A NEW LOGIC IN GAME: I call it 'levels of management'. Generally you have to deal with DoomsDays, Mutagen points, Renown and Honour. Training personal troops costs your renown and doomsdays. The closer you are to the 666th Doomsday the harder it will be. So, maybe in your interest is creating havoc, so counter would reset.
You will loose some gold, loose few points of attributes, but if you invest in new MUTATION skill, you can easily reincarnate into something lot more powerful. Of course, you still have to deal with Ketele's army, but with new feature, you can find allies amongst other lords (all, but Morloks hate Cultists!).
You can base your army on any of 24 factions in the game, but if you decide to train your personal troops, you might see that at some point that investment can bring highest revenue. You will have to balance with honour too, you may need different allies in different situations.
I wanted this new logic to be rewarding at every level from general map management up to detailed battlefield. Have fun!
PLEASE REPORT ALL BUGS general forum is great for such a thing
I will try to launch few quick-fixes (I don't really believe that they will be really needed) before I get into big again. I doubt that there are many people who could even read all lists of changes. Generally what I am saying is that do not worry is something doesn't work exactly as promised, such issues might happen.
Soon I will try to open new communication channel, then you will be able to - for example - send me your savegame, so I could have a look exactly at centre of problem right away