Tanya reworked to Cyborg Ninja Pirate Mecha Death Tanya. Unleashed AI now uses Lua Scripted AI.
Place yupgi_alert.oramod into mods folder as usual. Overwrite Lua folder in the game directory with the one provided in the zip file. (You can backup before overwriting but I did that for you: Lua.bak in the zip) Like the previous release, put OpenRA.yupgi_alert.exe to the game folder where OpenRA.Game.exe is then run the mod with OpenRA.yupgi_alert.exe.
- Hotfix +1: Lua script error fix released, Aircraft units reload and repair AT THE SAME TIME.
- Tanya reworked. She is now Cyborg Ninja Pirate Mecha Death Tanya.
- Cyborg Mecha Death: High HP, like Volkov. She fires Gattling cannon and Flamethrower. She still has C4.
- Ninja Pirate: On "deploy" she can cloak and move faster. She no longer fires the weapons in normal mode but instead, she uses the laser designator to call for airstrikes.
- She has the same HP as Volkov but has armor type of Light, where Volkov has Heavy.
- She has an AA weapon, too!
- Maximum TWO CNPMD Tanyas can be built, like Black Hand Commandos in KW.
- Mind Control Nerfed: Hero units can't be MC'ed. (Tanya, Volkov, Chitzkoi, Super tank, Dismantler)
- Kong nerfed. Now only as strong as a Mammoth Tank.
- Unleashed AI is now using experimental Lua augmented AI. It still shares much logic with the Hacky AI but it can do better build orders and build units in better composition.
- Good news for people who use my engine :) They can script the AI.
Crashes the game when you start a new map .....
Please fix this
+1 hotfix has the files needed to fix it.
Your Hacky(Unleashed) AI crashes on map load.
Super-Sonic bomber have mig's fall (death) animation (texture).
Desolator dont get veteran bonus when spy got on baracks.
Neither some vehicles get veteran bonus (maybe intended), Aegis rocket laucher, Dismantler, super tank, slave miner.
Yes slave miner has a MG so it must have vet bonus like YR.
Maybe the units that dont get veteran bonus they cant get veterancy bonus at all.
I fixed the urgent Lua scripting error. I'll get my hands on other stuff later.
Oh yeah, Now I remember that I need to modify stuff in, OpenRA\lua
not just .exe and .oramod
At this point, I think I should go for independent distribution.
Your Hacky (Unleashed) AI, they are taking a long time to build and they are not attacking right, they only send two helicopters and they stay in it all the time.
Lua AI seems to be very difficult to overcome. I discovered many bugs in Lua script after the release. I'll overcome that though...