Ants automatically enter structures designated by rally points. Ant infester: mind control or structure infestation. Slave miner's slave can be freed.
Place yupgi_alert.oramod into mods folder as usual. Like the previous release, put OpenRA.yupgi_alert.exe to the game folder where OpenRA.Game.exe is then run the mod with OpenRA.yupgi_alert.exe.
- Ants automatically enter structures designated by rally point. Currently, it supports Tunnel Network Evolution Chamber and Vein Pit.
- Infester: This unit can mind control up to 3 enemy units. Even Super Tanks or Volkov. It can also infest or capture most structures in the game including civilian buildings. If the structure is larger than 2x1 then it will be infested.
- Infested structures spawn one Warrior Ant each 30 seconds. Infested structures belong to same "selection class". That is, if you select one of the infested structures then do type select to select from the whole map, then all the infested structures, no matter how they look, will be selected at once.
- Slave miner's slaves can be freed like was in YR!
- Ant faction has new EVA voice.
- Allies Ranger replaced to Humvee. Humvee can contain 3 people and they can fire from inside like ZH humvee. Due to limitations Humvee's own weapon has been removed.
- Hotfix +1: Fixed a bug that prevented Infester from production.
- Hotfix +2: Infester nerfed. Infester crash fixed, when mind controlling what is already MC'ed. (MC wars works like Kane's Wrath. If you MC back what your enemy has MC'ed, you just get it back and the unit is freed from MC). Mod release number show correctly at the main menu.
For the full list of changes, please visit Github.com
for some reason i can't build infesters.
Thank you, I had it fixed in hotfix +1
this is much more fun than the stock game :D
Bug or intended: When you put a spy on enemys production structures, for example war factory, the new units dont get veterancy bonus on production.
Tested with allies put a spy on war factory and mrls, dismantler etc didnt get veteran bonus when produced.
Not intended! I'll take a look.