This is the full version of the mod, last updated on the 30th of January.
Check the description to see the change-log.
Just extract the folder to your modules folder in your warband install
- 50+ new items, mostly karkan/lundmen/arlen. Includes plate armour and new firearms.
- Alot of scenes, karkan's missing only a few scenes from complete overhaul. Most factions have a several new ones to boot
- Completely new troop trees for the factions, some up to four times the size of native trees.
- Properly factionised items, as in snakes selling snake weapons at their markets etc
- Retouched map and map icons
- Many new scene props to liven up the atmosphere
- Rebalanced factions, including size of parties (More for tribes)
- Most lords have appropriate names and some have new facecodes
- New Ui, inventory window, notes, party windows etc
- New Multiplayer Map for event; Secret
- Ability to kill prisoners and other prisoner options
- Retouched factions. Some tribes, such as the Lundmen, have been changed/updated to take on their intended look. Expect to see new varieties of weapons from them.
- 10 new companions, with complete new dialogue conversions