A patch for Update 4 that fixes many bugs, some present since the first beta, and adds new features like dual pistol wielding and sprinting! Installation: Extract all of the files into your JKA Installation's Gamedata folder. NOTE: REQUIRES UPDATE 4 TO BE INSTALLED BEFOREHAND.
It's Independence Day, and we're a bit late and sorry with the release of this patch not coming on May 4th, we wanted to make sure this patch was very polished to ensure that both the number of bug reports decreases, and so the enjoyment factor remains top notch! Happy Fourth of July to our American audience, and we hope you all enjoy the new features and content added!
- Fixed weapon effects being invisible most of the time.
- Fixed console causing crashes on 1440p resolutions and above/if scrolling up on 1080p and lower.
- Fixed missing models in Arena and reduced number of NPCs in some waves and lowered their stats to make it more balanced.
- Fixed a lot of missions where NPCs were attacking invisible cutscene NPCs.
- Changed "throwable" from 0 to 1 for all choosable sabers, meaning saber throw will now work in JKA's campaign.
- Fixed incorrect formatting of gloat2.mp3 for TFU Vader's soundpack.
- Fixed apostrophe in JK2 demo's objectives causing unwanted space in name Raven's Claw.
- Added missing glow texture for one of the consoles in JK2 demo map.
- Edited stats of Dark Forces II NPC's to be more accurate and more in line with other NPC's.
- Fixed missing prisoner2 NPC causing non-textured model in JK2 levels (bug since base JKA).
- Changed kata move for 4-armed Grievous to be more appropriate.
- Removed bonuses for DFII sabers so they aren't overpowered.
- Fixed missing Sith Stalker hilt when saberthrowing.
- Changed unstable blade texture to remove red coloring, so the blade doesn't appear semi-red on other colors.
- Fixed model dismemberment.
- Fixed red breathing effect on maps such as JKA Campaign's Hoth.
- Removed Vader's jump breathing sound effect as it conflicted with main breathing.
- Fixed medium stance animation for Anakin.
- Fixed sabertwirl animation that was unified for few humanoids.
- Fixed wrong bounce sound of Gamorrean Axe and Emperor's Royal Guard pike.
- Fixed Padme Mustafar NPC not being able to move.
- Fixed Kyle's model when displayed in JKA SP Character menu.
- Fixed Vader's Castle duel map skybox.
- Fixed multiple NPCs (mainly gunners) that couldn't play their taunt and gloat sounds.
- Fixed enemies sometimes attacking after death animation.
- Improved manual blocking of Force Lightning.
- Improved gunner knockback mechanics.
- Fixed TROS Palpatine's behaviour.
- Fixed Super Battle Droids not being affected by force push.
- Fixed an issue on JK2 doom_shields mission where the anti-gravity system was not working.
- Fixed a crashing and visual issue where holstered sabers would carry over to a newly selected playermodel.
- Fixed footprints on Sand & Snow surfaces being rotated 90 degrees
- Fixed Force Fall not preventing fall damage you would have taken from falling normally
- Fixed cutscene dismemberment being dependent on dismemberment settings.
- Fixed character being stuck in a t-pose when swapping lightsaber before going into another JKA mission.
- Corrected affiliations for Jedi, younglings and clones.
- Fixed Kyle (Stealth Jedi Gear) model not spawning when selected from character/spawn menu.
- FOV no longer resets to 85 when selecting a character.
- Fixed the JKA SP menu to allow the player to choose the fifth optional mission or return to the Academy.
- Removed freecam button and restored battlemaster camera option due to freecam not always working and causing confusion. The same result can be achieved by using first person and noclip.
- Made "Open Character/Spawn Menu" keybinds open Era menu on first use.
- Fixed saber menu not rotating the camera back on esc.
- Fixed saber style text description in saber menus being replaced with old text in JK2 addon.
- Changing saber color for Staffs now affect both blades in saber customization menu.
- Made the lightsaber style button actually function by giving you the selected saber style in the in-game saber menu.
- Fixed Gunray and Rune playing idle animations in cutscenes.
Encounter in the Desert:
- Royal Starship is no longer strangely dark
- Restored clip barrier in Qui-Gon POV so the player doesn't wander from the ship
- Fixed Anakin not running to the ship in Qui-Gon's POV
- Maul now has a delayed spawn to the side of the ship, timed with Qui-Gon's lines
- Reduced the speed boost on Maul's Speeder Bike so it doesn't go hyperspeed on boost
Duel of the Fates:
- Fixed Obi-Wan looking at nothing on his left in the second cutscene for both POVs.
- SBDs and Jango now stop using weapons on the balcony when the player lands on the Arena floor in Mace's POV, providing a very minor FPS boost.
Battle of Geonosis:
- Changed skybox to the improved one used in other Geonosis missions.
- Fixed Geonosis Battledroid snipers not spawning.
- Fixed ATTEs and Hailfire Droids having weapon shots/rockets go through them.
- Fixed the player sometimes being stuck in the ground when switching from Yoda to a Clone Trooper.
- Fixed Yoda's last line being spoken by the Clone Commander in Yoda's POV.
Arrest The Chancellor:
- Added Palpatine’s saber reveal sound.
- Fixed Alternate Windu POV Ending so it ends on the credits menu instead of the original in-game credits.
- Added Vader's saber ignition sound to Anakin's EP3 hilt.
- Anakin gains Level 2 Lightning instead of Level 3 in the second part of the mission.
Aftermath In The Temple:
- Added dialogue before the split of Obi-Wan and Yoda. Audio taken from ROTS video game.
A Friendship In Flames:
- Adjusted Palpatine's position so Anakin's saber makes contact in the final cutscene.
Darth Vader's Redemption:
- Anakin regains full health after each wave.
- Reduced the time between each wave spawn from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Fixed credits not showing at the end.
Rescuing the Rebels:
- Redid map lighting and updated the skybox.
- Shadow Guards execute the Rebels if Starkiller decides to fight Vader, or when the third stage of Vader's POV starts.
- Fixed a typo in Vader POV's third stage where player's alignment was changed to player, causing Starkiller to become an ally and not attack.
- The player can now command friendly NPCs to attack (if safe) by pressing the USE key on an enemy.
- New Animations for Sprinting, Blaster Bolt Blocking, Weapons, Yoda, Maul, and more.
- New Ledge Grab System: Allowing the Player to grab onto nearby ledges and climb up.
- New Sprint Mechanic: Activated by holding the Manual Block Key while Running.
- Added Weapon Reload/Cooldown System: Bind to a key in the Weapon Controls Menu and use to maintain weapon ammunition and accuracy.
- Added Dual Wielding to all Pistols: Bind a key to toggle between single & dual firing, use it, switch to another weapon and then back
- Added Interaction Symbol for Weapons that can be picked up by pressing the USE key.
- Added New Blaster Saber Deflect sounds.
- Added cloak ability (used by Shadowtroopers/Saboteurs) to inventory that makes the Player invisible to enemy NPCs.
- Added personal shield to inventory that deflects incoming blaster fire.
- Added Mandalorian Wrist Blaster.
- Han and Leia now have sounds for taunts, gloats etc.
- Statis now causes Jetpacks to turn off on Jetpack users like Jango & Boba
- Upgraded weapon icons with higher texture resolution, consistent colors on the glows, and consistent poses
- Updated a bunch of first person weapon models to have better positioning and lighting
- Reworked NPC commands menu/system to offer much more control over any NPC.
- Added Objects and Vehicles to Spawn Menus.
- Added Option to Enable/Disable the Letterboxes (black bars) in cutscenes to the Settings Menu.
- Added Gun Bash/Melee option to the MD Mode Settings menu.
- Added Ledge Grab button to the MD Mode Settings menu to Enable/Disable Ledge Grab.
- Added Force Stasis and Destruction Binds to control menu.
- Added Fog Level Option to video settings.
- Added Fast Sky Option to video settings.
- Added in-game Weapon Loadout Menu to allow you to customize your current Weapons.
- Added in-game Force Selection menu to allow you to customize your current Force Powers.
- Edits to MDA hud: Fatigue and blocking is now indicated by a saber icon.
- Edits to Hud regarding Force Power Displays when holding a weapon.
- Replaced Duel Map Loading and Menu Screens with in-game screenshots.
- Added DFII, Revan and Bastila hilts to saber menus.
- Added Player Team Solo and Neutral buttons to NPC Spawn Era Menu.
- Added 4 New Music Tracks to the Music Menu; The Queen's Protectors, The Clones, Ahsoka's Theme, and Imperial Attack.
- Added Ability for the Player to play their own music in the Music Menu. See the MyMusic folder in your MD directory for more details.
- Added more Loading Screen Tips to cover New Mechanics.
Added the following duel maps:
- Naboo - City Of Theed
- Naboo - Otoh Gunga
- Tatooine - Mos Espa Spaceport
- Geonosis - Petranaki Arena
- Geonosis - Battlefield
- Mygeeto - Bridge
- Coruscant - Padme's Apartment
- Jedi Temple - Library Aftermath
- Jedi Temple - Training Room
- Death Star - The Force Unleashed
- Space - World Between Worlds
- Jedha - Holy City
- Scarif - Imperial Security Complex
- Tantive IV - Rebel Blockade Runner
- Tatooine - Outpost
- Star Destroyer - Command Bridge
- Jakku - Tuanul
- Eravana - Bulk Freighter
- Exegol - Sith Citadel
- Plus 20 JKA multiplayer maps
Added the following characters:
- 332nd Clone Trooper
- Admiral Ackbar
- Bail Organa
- Bastila Shan
- Baze Malbus
- Ben Solo (TROS version)
- Bespin Guard
- Cad Bane
- Captain Phasma
- Cara Dune
- Cassian Andor
- CW 2003 Mace Windu
- CW 2003 Yoda
- Dark Trooper
- Darth Revan
- Death Trooper
- Din Djarin
- Duchess Satine
- Endor Rex
- General Hux
- Ghost Mace Windu
- Ghost Qui-Gon
- Ghost Yoda
- Gungan Warrior
- Jan Ors
- Jar Jar Binks
- Jyn Erso
- Kento Marek
- Lando Calrissian
- Luke Pilot
- Mon Mothma
- Mother Talzin
- New Republic Security Droid
- Nien Nunb
- Nute Gunray
- Poe Dameron
- Princess Leia Skins
- Princess Leia Slave
- Reborn Staff and Master
- Rey TROS
- Rose Tico
- Royal Combat Guard
- Shaak Ti (TFU)
- Shakkra Kien (Temple Guard Boss)
- Shoretrooper, Tank Trooper
- Sith Trooper
- Wat Tambor
Updated the following characters:
- Battledroid (Restored various texture differences between Battledroid skins)
- Boba Fett (Better Lighting)
- Cin Drallig (Upgraded Head with ROTS game version, texture updates)
- Clone Assassin (Now using the upgraded Clone model)
- Clone Trooper (Various optimizations)
- Darth Maul (Better Lighting)
- Darth Vader (Lowered volume of Breath)
- Imperial Shocktrooper (Fixed Lighting so lighting from in front of him doesn't light his back and vice versa, added LODs)
- Jango Fett (Fixed missing eyes and added dual pistols)
- Mace Windu (Removed back flaps from the hips)
- Palpatine (Better Lighting, altered head shaping for Withered Chancellor appearance)
- Royal Guard (Upgraded with Force Arena Helmet)
- Second Sister (Uses vanilla animations instead of reusing Maul's animations)
- Serra Keto (Upgraded with ROTS Video Game model, with upscaled textures)
- Starkiller (Updated soundset with his Soul Calibur action/pain noises and removed silent delay from taunts)
- Super Battle Droid (Upgraded with DT85's model from MBII)