Jedi Knight Galaxies is an open-world, large multiplayer online first person shooter roleplaying game (LMOFPSRPG). In Phase 1: Versus, the Player versus Player combat is being fleshed out and demonstrated for players to experience.
This is only the serverside of the mod. In order to play, you will need the clientside.
- Fixed a critical bug that (possibly) caused clients to crash when thermal detonators were used.
- Fixed a critical bug that caused a client who didn't have the server's map to crash the entire server.
- You can no longer "claim" your own bounty or a teammate's bounty (You never could, it would just trigger the chat message)
- You can no longer acquire bounties from killing teammates.
- Fixed weapon indicators potentially dividing by zero.
- Processed input before current frame rather than after, for improved input smoothness at lower FPSes
- Fixed input potentially dividing by zero.
- Removed cvars: sv_blockJumpSelect
- sv_autoDemo now matches OpenJK base settings.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to buy items while dead or as a spectator.
- Removed commands: gc, thedestroyer
- Fixed some nonexistent commands causing "That command cannot be used while in intermission"
- Fixed potential buffer overflow with /say
- Freeze and carbonite effects are portrayed on your first person weapon.
- Added a new cvar: jkg_killsPerBounty (number of kills required to trigger bounties)
- Stateless challenge requests, for decreased vulnerability to DDOS
- The command processor has been totally rewritten, with new commands
- Punching no longer drains stamina (5 -> 0), but requires 5 stamina to use (0 -> 5).
- Stamina thresholds reduced for rolling and jumping (20 -> 15)
- Kicking now requires 5 stamina to use (0 -> 5)
- ELG-3A: "Charged" mode changed to "Stun"
- Fixed a problem with E-11b Carbine and Rifle where it fired four shots at once in full-auto mode
- Scoped DLT-19 got improved base accuracy for the Heavy blaster mode (18 -> 15)
- Scoped DLT-19 got improved aim-down-sight accuracy for both firing modes (0.55 -> 0.35 for Heavy; 0.55 -> 0.45 for Light)
- Scoped DLT-19 got increased damage (15 -> 18) in "Light" firing mode.
- KYD-21: Renamed alternate firemode ("Sting" -> "Paralyzer Beam"), no change in effect
THIS FILE OR THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD. ELEMENTS ™ & (©) LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.