I've spent all my awaken time during the last week playtesting this mod and fixing issues and bugs as well as have been improving things and added some new gameplay features to it. Mounted Recruits for the Majora-faction are no longer silver surfers, Deku Chanters are now only available from Deku lands, the AI can get all the heroes - Great Sea units will be available to the AI past turn 151, King Zant armies nerfed into 3 armies, all the giant heroes have projectiles or the Biggoron Punch, Wallflormasters/arms of deadhand new units for the Stalfos, Undead Akazoo no longer a silver surfer, re-balanced all the locked_morale-units - only the ones Neph wanted to have "Locked Morale" still has it, Nerfed the Zuna Ziggurat HP - it will now lose more often in autoresolves, Link bodyguard is now a Hyrulean Knights-unit, Meesiam and Olnacht are Ikanian cities, Malkariko generic Hylian settlement has a new plaza moved into the castle, assassins for the Oocca/Majora, fixed forced relations etc!
EDIT 2020-10-19 - If you did download the campaign videos (intro, death, defeat and win) then only the intro videos would play when starting a campaign, this has now been fixed and required the line event_movies = 1 in the .cfg-file of the Hyrule-folder - now when you win the campaign, are destroyed or when you are defeated because you didn't reach the goals before turn 179 - then you will have videos playing.
- Defeat and death videos are the same for the factions, and the death-videos will only play for the faction you the player are currently playing. Certain factions like the Twili and the River Zora can never be destroyed or die - but they can still lose the game by failing to reach the goals in time.
If you fail to achieve the goals within the time-limit then the campaign is technically lost and you will have the defeat-video play - but you'll still be able to continue the campaign and you can then turn defeat into victory by winning the campaign and achieving the victory conditions - unless another faction manages to do this first.
If your faction is destroyed the video will also play - but not if the AI-controlled factions are destroyed. This was disappointing but the videos will only play for the players faction.
If you achieve the victory conditions and win the game the videos will play - and I believe they will play when the AI wins as well but for the AI faction their videos will play. This is not certain though.
Remember when installing this mod that the real "Hyrule"-folder is the one named "Hyrule" - not the "Hyrule1"-folder - you do need to extract the "Hyrule"-folder by using WINRAR (the latest version) and moving it out with your mouse from the "Hyrule1"-folder. Then place the one without the number "1" inside of the right folder. Read the installation-article for more details.
I've spent all my awaken time during the last week playtesting this mod and fixing issues and bugs as well as have been improving things and added some new gameplay features to it.
1. Mounted Recruits for the Majora-faction are no longer silver surfers.
2. Deku Chanters for the Church of Majora are now only available from Deku lands.
3. The AI can get all the heroes - Great Sea units will be available to the AI past turn 151.
4. King Zant armies nerfed into 3 armies instead of the old 6 - cause there were no way of avoiding the invasion.
5. All the giant heroes have projectiles or the Biggoron Punch.
6. Wallflormasters/Arms of Deadhand new units for the Stalfos.
7. Undead Akazoo no longer a silver surfer.
8. Re-balanced all the locked_morale-units - only the ones Neph wanted to have "Locked Morale" still has it.
9. Nerfed the Zuna Ziggurat HP - it will now lose more often in autoresolves.
10. Link bodyguard is now a Hyrulean Knights-unit instead of the Hylian Infantry.
11. Meesiam and Olnacht are Ikanian custom settlement cities in battle instead of Twili.
12. Malkariko generic Hylian settlement has the plaza moved into the castle.
13. Assassins for the Oocca/Church of Majora.
14. Forced Alliances-script changed - River Zora and Zant no longer allied through the script if the alliance breaks, Forces of the Twilight under Queen Midna no longer allied to the Church of Majora if the alliance would break, Darknut Legion no longer allied to the Church of Majora if the alliance would break - this is because if the alliance was enforced then other factions would be forced into a truce. As an example Ikana and the River Zora would end up in a truce all the time, the Moblins and Majora and the Midna faction and the Darknut Legion - so they are allied from the start but it won't be enforced if it breaks.
15. Relations between several factions will be 9.9 (the best possible) at the start of the "locked alliances"-campaigns, and it will be enforced every new turn - this means that the Moblins and the Church of Majora, the Hylians and the Zora/Lanayru/Fairies, the Labrynnians and the Tokay, Horonians and Subrosians etc - they will have awesome relations enforced every new turn - but won't be allied from the start or through a script. This will reduce the likelihood that the Zora would attack the Kingdom of Hyrule, the Majora faction the Moblins etc.
16. Goddesses-units - Merc Gibdos/Silent Stalkers/Silent Guards/Kovalians, and Oocca Commandants/Oocca walker Cannons/Minish Golems - as well as ordinary Death Mountain ARMOS/Armos Beamos/Twili Armos - available to factions based on the faction when that faction has conquered the Sky City. Armos units are also available like before when excavating old ruins - or if you play the Twili.
17. Stalfos custom battle roster updated - they now have access to their siege engines and the mercenary Stalchilds in all their ERA:s.
18. Fixed Mirora-code as she lacked a specific line causing her to have no traits, no ancillaries nor name in the campaign. Her Event-picture welcoming her is still vanilla for some reason.
19. Subrosia Discovered event moved to turn 30 in the Hyrule Historia campaigns.
20. I've increased the costs of certain elite units such as the Armos as they were too cheap previously.
I might have done more tweaks but these are the ones at the top of my head. The new upload will replace the old one from scratch. Enjoy.