Version 2.2.0, for more information, check the file description.
- The United Kingdom now has the opportunity to intervene after certain territorial gains of Hungary/Austria-Hungary. The likelihood of intervention by an AI Uinted Kingdom is determined by the previous behaviour of Hungary/Austria-Hungary (in short: If Hungary is being a bad boy, the UK will likely intervene at some point)
- Addressed issue: Wargoals of and towards Hungary disappeared upon converting from Hungary to Austria-Hungary. Sadly, there is no way of exactly replicating the different types of wargoals, so if Hungary had any kind of wargoal towards a nation before conversion, Austria-Hungary will gain an annex wargoal against them, similarly if a fascist or communist nation had any wargoal against Hungary, they will gain an annex wargoal against Austria-Hungary. Democratic and neutral nations gain puppet wargoal against Austria-Hungary, if they had any wargoals against Hungary. Claims and cores are still transferred between Hungary and Austria-Hungary, so wargoals for taking claims and cores should be unaffected.
- New state added: Burgenland (3 easternmost provinces of Lower Austria)
- New focus added: The Burgenland Referendum
- Requires the focus "Befriend Austria"
- Mutually exclusive with "Restore The Monarchy"
- If Austria accepts the proposed referendum, Burgenland may be ceded to Hungary (90% chance of vote going in favor of Hungary)
- Revised state borders in Croatia:
- The small province of Muraland (Muraköz) has been moved from Slovenia to Croatia (not accurate historically, but necessary to enable restoration of historical Hungarian borders).
- The northern coastal part of Dalmatia has been moved from Dalmatia to Croatia (again, necessary to make borders more accurate).
- The state of Dalmatia is now handled together with Bosnia in the Partition of Yugoslavia (event chain).