If you already have the base mod (1.3.2) with the 1.4 patch installed, you don't have to download this. ATTENTION! The mod is prone to crash when exiting the 11th map, the residence. There isn't really a fix for that as I was unable to patch this, the best way to omit the error is to reload from an earlier save and pray for the best!
If you're stuck anywhere, bear in mind there's a .pdf guide enclosed along with the custom story!
The Warden's AI can bug out sometimes, albeit very rarely. It's a bug that I wasn't able to fix. The fix for that is to reload the game from an earlier save. This should be fixed now.
Unzip directly into "custom_stories/Master of Five Magics".
Make sure your game is up to date! The custom story will malfunction otherwise.
ATTENTION! The mod is prone to crash when exiting the 11th map, the residence. There isn't really a fix for that as I was unable to patch this, the best way to omit the error is to reload from an earlier save and pray for the best!
- Player can no longer get stuck in one of the rooms in Study
- Using a jar and a drill is a lesser pain now
- First chase sequence in the Tunnels is now a bit easier
- No more buggy mattresses.
- Fixes some doubling items bug.
- Fixes the issue where player was able to break the padlock and the door would still remain locked
- Navigation is now slightly easier in the Forest and Dungeon areas
- Fixes (hopefully) a bug that would cause the game to CTD for some people whilst entering the 12th map
- Fixes a certain event in the shrine that would make players lose their sanity every time they would open a door
- Some typos have been corrected
- Warden will not get stuck at the end now
- Maybe there's a new easter egg in the town?
Have fun playing my custom story!