Fixes bugs from previous version, adds particle effects and support for Consolation Prize: Doom 64 Retribution. Does not require v1.6.
Installation: Extract to your preferred Doom mod directory, overwrite old doomzone.pk3 with new.
-- General Changes --
* Arc Cannon's charge up sound has been reverted.
* Gauss Cannon has a unique charge up sound.
* Weapon, powerup, and barrel spawners now pass their TID to the actor spawned.
* Reworked the low HP screen fade so that it doesn't override ZDoom SetFades in user maps (as often).
* Players now have their HP set at 50 on the next level, if finishing a map with lower than that amount.
* Replaced Chaingunner's aim frame with something a little better put together.
-- Additions --
* Terrain support for Consolation Prize: Doom 64 Retribution.
* Visible steam venting for Arc Cannon.
* Visible steam venting for Arc Rifle.
* Visible exhaust for Chainsaw.
-- Bug Fixes --
* M224-A3 now ejects casings properly.
* Fixed translucency for Gauss Cannon's pickup sprite.
* Fixed HUD message overlay for M33 sniper rifle.
* Slot 3 now properly triggers when the LS57 is in your inventory while playing as Pointman.
* ZI-63 girl plays the correct reload sounds.
* Crossbow girl plays the correct reload sounds.
* Arc Cannon's recharge sound no longer overlaps with the weapon's fire sound.
* Fixed imp-class monsters not awakening in Consolation Prize: Doom 64 Retribution's final level.
* Crossbow girl actually fires her explosive arrow in Hardcore difficulty and above.
* UAC Elite should no longer be able to pick up the Prox Launcher.
* Fixed Prox Launcher bombs blinking at incorrect intervals.
* Homing missiles fired from the Pulver terminate their active sound upon collision.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Are you planning on making this mod compatible to older version? Such as gzdoom 1.8
No, I am not. There are too many features I would need to scrap in order to make it compatible with older versions.
Ow. I understand ..thanks anyway you have an awesome mod especially the arsenal those are badass guns. I hope you could reconsider a weapons only mod mate if not its okay. Great job on your mod anyways :)