I'd like to introduce you my mod "The Italian Wars" the mod is set the 15th and 16th century and the name already reveal that it will take place in Italy.The campaign starts in 1493 and ends in 1559 (4 turns per year).Originally, this mod was brought to live by Vlad Tepes from Strategie Zone(german forum), but he was not able to continue this beautiful mod, so I got the permission to continue. Well, I'm sorry, but the whole mod is in german, but the translation is completed up to 85%, so it won't take to long to release it in english too.
All factions are playable:
- Lusteds Battle AI and Campaign AI
- Faction of Florence taken from Reconquista (Thanks to Wüstenkrieger)
- Units from OuO (Thanks to Bob)
- Titles for Holy Land Mod by billydilly (Eventpics, ANC Pics)
- Lacs Byzantine Heavy Spearmen
- Lord Condormanius - new strat captian models
- Adorno - for the map
- Eothese for the papacy battle model
- Isilendil - for some of his units from Call of Warhammer
- Magus - Crimson Tide Mod
- nessj999 - new loadingscreens and menu
- Rydwan for the swiss units and textures
- and all the others, which I've forgotten (sorry.. )
And thanks to Vlad Tepes, who allowed me to continue his mod!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.