Hopefully the final tweaks to two config files. Please, report any bugs or weird behavior that you run into. Full notes below.
Hopefully final changes to actor.ltx and m_stalker.ltx.
- Normalization of player detection parameters, closer to vanilla CoP values. Transparency and visibility thresholds remain high to enable some semblance of stealth gameplay, especially at night.
- Enemy sight range lowered, now a little higher than vanilla CoP values.
- fire_queue_params tweaked a little to a middle ground between CoC values (faster bursts of fire from enemies) and vanilla CoP values. New values closer to CoC than CoP. Shotgunners can now queue up to two shots at close range, was one. Enabled longer bursts of automatic fire with rifles, SMGs and LMGs at medium and close ranges.
- Zero dispersion when aiming down sights. You have to deal with recoil there, adding artificial dispersion is not needed, I feel. CoP default value is zero.
- body_remove_time increased 10x, corpses should now linger a lot longer.
- Normalized damage values for player body parts further. Reduced wounding to be closer to default CoP values.
Extract into your main modpack folder, overwrite as needed.