New player models, agents, new map and more! OBT v0.3
It's been 3 weeks since last update and now I got another update for you! This time we got some updated player models, new map and agents! I'm currently gonna take a break on the mod because I have some side projects (and also because CS:SO is making me crazy lol) so maybe the next update won't come soon lol (unless someone finds a critical glitch in the current version which needs patching ASAP). You MUST uninstall previous version first before installing this one!
Small video-showcase: Youtu.be
(almost) Full changelog:
1. ADDITION: Agents! To choose an agent, use loadout_slot_agent_ct and loadout_slot_agent_t console commands for CTs and Ts respectively. You won't be able to choose class when joining team after you chose an agent to play as!
2. ADDITION: New console commands: bot_faction_ct & bot_faction_t. Now you can force bots to use any specific faction you want!
HOW TO USE: when you're selecting a skin for yourself, every skin is numbered with 1-2-3-4-5-6-7. You must use this numbers for this command! (or just simply enter the command without any values to see a full list of possible values)
Example: use "bot_faction_ct 3" to force CT bots to use SAS faction; use "bot_faction_t 7" to force T bots to use Pirate faction.
3. ADDITION: New map: de_train
4. ADDITION: Now flashed players will close their face with the left hand
5. ADDITION: Dropping magazines when reloading
6. ADDITION: USP-S and M4A1-S now has separate unsilenced deathnotice icons
7. ADDITION: Updated player models for SAS, FBI, Phoenix and Leet Crew
8. ADDITION: gamemode_competitive config file to replicate CSGO matchmaking rules (type "exec gamemode_competitive" in your server's console)
9. CHANGE: Small deathnotice pistol icons adjustments
10. CHANGE: All CT arms were redone for optimization and some sleeves were updated
11. CHANGE: Most of the game was packed into .pak files for better perfomance
12. BUGFIX: Fixed all missing decals on de_cache
13. BUGFIX: Now "Create new server" window will say that buy time counts as seconds and not minutes
14. BUGFIX: Autobuy will now correctly buy M4 and MP5/MP7
15. BUGFIX: Now Terrorist bots will use their knives as intended
16. BUGFIX: Hostage model will update properly when the hostage is carried and the player is changing between first and third person view
17. BUGFIX: Nightvision buy button for Ts is now 4 instead of 5
18. BUGFIX: Buymenu icons for grenades and taser
19. BUGFIX: (Finally!) Fixed inaccuracy for all weapons
20. BUGFIX: Now you won't be able to pickup new grenade when you already have one
I haven't tested this version much so please report any bug you will find. Have fun!
No contents of anyone excluding Valve themselves haven't been taken! (almost) Every piece of content in this mod belongs to Valve, ported by me. Please, dont take any of this mod's resources (or the mod itself) without my permission.