DOWNLOAD THIS ONLY IF YOU HAVE 0.6 INSTALLED!!! Team swaps, DM mode, bare hands as gloves and some code optimizations - all of this and more in v0.7 update!
IT'S A PATCH FOR PREVIOUS VERSION! DOWNLOAD THIS ONLY IF YOU HAVE 0.6 INSTALLED! IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT, DOWNLOAD "CS:SO OBT 0.7 Standalone"!
Google Drive - Drive.google.com
Well, here we go! A new version is out! Don't really know what else to add here...
1. ADDITION: Team swaps in-game (mp_halftime)
2. ADDITION: New gamemode: Deathmatch
3. ADDITION: trigger_bomb_reset
4. ADDITION: New maps: de_canals, finally de_overpass (wingman and full), de_stmarc
5. ADDITION: VTF 7.5 texture support
6. ADDITION: When you are AFK at the start of the round, you will automatically drop the C4
7. ADDITION: Bare hands are now selectable as gloves
8. ADDITION: Three new music kits from one of the latest CS:GO updates
9. ADDITION: mp_teammates_are_enemies
10. ADDITION: C4 spectating when you're dead and no teammates left
11. ADDITION: Medi-shot (C4 slot)
12. ADDITION: On-screen hint about weapon pickup
13. ADDITION: (for modmakers) StatTrakDigit material proxy which allows for working StatTrak
14. CHANGE: A bunch of optimizations which should make your fps either go to the moon or just a little better and stable
15. CHANGE: Updated round end messages from CS:GO
16. CHANGE: Ragdolls will now have bullet force applied to them when dying (so they fly away like in CS:GO instead of just falling on the ground)
17. CHANGE: All old player models (except Anarchists and Pirates) now have updated gloves; still subject to improve!
18. CHANGE: Changed default tickrate from 66 to 64 and added an ability to edit it with "-tickrate" launch parameter
19. CHANGE: Allowed taser dropping
20. CHANGE: mat_specular will be always forced to 0 on DX8
21. BUGFIX: Fixed a crash in buy menu and team selection menu if you have gloves selected
22. BUGFIX: Added cubemaps to Dust II New, Aztec, Bank and Lake
23. BUGFIX: Completely reworked all player model gloves code which should fix all of currently known problems
24. BUGFIX: Fixed error model of sleeves for agent 1st Lieutenant Farlow | SWAT
25. BUGFIX: Fixed missing texture in AUG and SG 553 scope on DX8
26. BUGFIX: Fixed a bug when alive players couldn't read chat from dead players even when it was allowed
27. BUGFIX: Now you can correctly import sprays
28. BUGFIX: Now hostages will properly receive damage after being dropped
Special thanks to DeadZoneGarry for coding help, to Lutzz for help in testing
Some glove models on some player models are clipping through clothes (ehh im too lazy to fix that I've already spent more time on player models than I spent on making any other feature)
As always, all content belongs to Valve Software and myself only.