Update, 2019-07-31: The new weapon swapper feature added in 3.1 seems to have introduced a save corruption bug. Please download AMK 1.4.1 AE 3.0, the previous version, instead. It is stable and bug free and has been re-uploaded. Don't use the ENB, it doesn't work on newer Windows version - the default, non ENB version looks better anyway. Original release notes: This release brings in the weapon slot swapper from smoq2's The Faction War mod for Clear Sky along with a number of fixes and tweaks from Anna_Maniac. You can now equip any weapon in either of your weapon slots by double clicking the new weapon swapper item in your inventory. More detail:
AMK Autumn Edition - AMK 1.4.1 with Autumn Aurora 2.1
This is a merge of AMK 1.4.1 and supporting mods with Autumn Aurora 2.
The mods and features merged here are:
- AMK 1.4.1 + 1.4.1 patches 1 and 2 + English Translation
- AA2 (almost everything other than artifact detectors)
- Some features from ZRP (saves, fixes, etc)
- Smurth's Dynamic HUD (hit and breath effects)
- Rulix AI Pack (and a host of his other mods from AA2)
- Weapon slot swapping from The Faction War for Clear Sky by smoq2
You MUST be running patch version 1.0004 of Shadow of Chernobyl.
The Optional\Shadow of Chernobyl 1.0004 folder contains a patch
that will let you rollback from 1.0006, see the README there.
Copy gamedata, fsgame.ltx, and _appdata_ from this archive to your
game install directory. Saves and screenshots will be stored in
_appdata_ with this fsgame.ltx.
Add -nointro to the launcher options. If using the Steam version of the
game, do it by right-clicking the game in Steam's list, then Properties,
then Set Launch Options. Enter "-nointro -noprefetch" without the quotes.
If using a non-Steam version, do the same thing by right-clink the shortcut,
then Properties, then go to the Target box and skip to the very end of the
text there, after any double quotes. Enter Enter "-nointro -noprefetch"
without the quotes, after any existing double quote.
If you're planning to run the game with Static Lighting, be sure to look at
Optional\Static Lighting\INSTALL README.txt.
That's it, you're done. Play the game!
Be sure to set the game difficulty to master, it's the way the game was
meant to be played and the combat is a lot more visceral and satisfying
on that level.
There are some options you may install, see the Optional/INSTALL README.txt
file for details. Do verify your game is running correctly before trying
any of the options.
ZRP save game keys
The following keys are now available at the main menu:
s - Create savegame named after level with gametime at the end
F5/F6 - Create savegame named after level with "_snapshot" at the end
l - Load last saved game
These keys will return you to the game, so "ESC s" is a great way to create
a named, unique quicksave - it is also far safer than overwriting a quicksave
at a bad moment in the game. Be sure to clean these up periodically - maybe
when you reach the next level.
This is a merge of several mods and all credit goes to the authors of the mods
being merged: the AMK, AA2, and ZRP teams for their superb mods.Rulix for the
large number of his mods that are in AMK, AA2, and ZRP - most of which are now
merged here. Smoq2 for the ingenious weapon slot swapping system and code in
the brilliant The Faction War Mod for Clear Sky. Smurth for his superb CoP mod,
HUD Reworked 2.0, which too has been merged and used as a source of ideas. The
1.4.1 translation and a large number of fixes and improvements were provided by
Anna_Maniac, repoanon. TKGP's AA2 HUD was used in earlier versions of the merge.
1.0, 2015-07-20 - First merge
1.1, 2015-08-24 - Added AA2 hunger/medicine/headlamp.
- Reset weapon values to AMK 1.4.1's values instead of LURK's.
- Added fsgame.ltx and _appdata_.
1.2, 2015-09-09 - Add AA2 weather ambient effects. Fixes rare crash.
- Fixes other issues also identified by VicRattlehead, thanks!
- Added ZRP autosave management and main menu save/load keys.
- Added many more Optional tweaks.
1.3, 2015-09-11 - Added AA2.1's automatic ammo repacking.
- Revert 2 scopes to AMK for alignment.
1.4, 2015-09-15 - Fixed blowout weather crash.
- Merged AA2.1's particles.xr with AMK's.
- Use AA2.1's new thunderbolts.
2.0, 2015-09-17 - Merged AA2's weapons and balance. No more LURK animations.
- Rewrote the installation instructions for more clarity.
- Added AA2's Rulix shoot effects.
- Default show_single_fire_accuracy to true in ui_wpn_params.
3.0, 2016-01-09 - Replaced AMK weather system with Dynamic Weather in AA2
- AA2's CoP-inspired inventory/trade/talk and other ui screens
- AMK breath effects combined with AA2's dynamic masks
- Smurth's HUD Reworked 2 for hit and breath effects
- Added gasmask on/off/crack sounds as in Smurth's mod
- Rulix AI pack added to 1.4.1
- Improved English translation and menu clean tweak from Atanna
- New AMK Menu options for hit and electro-chimera blast effects
- AA2's nightvision, including AMK suits
- AA2 Anomaly effects
- Bleeding is now at AA2 rate: 6x the old rate
- Artifact models, textures, effects, and icons from AA2
- AA2 gun sway
- Tightened death and box item drops to AA2 levels
3.1, 2017-12-02 - Weapon swapper from smoq2's The Faction War mod for Clear Sky
- Fixes, tweaks, and patches from Anna_Maniac, see Patch 3.1 - repoanon changes
- Default hit effects to off in actor_effects; many miss the AMK Options menu
- Fixed the broken Optional for binoculars