AMK Autumn Edition - AMK with Autumn Aurora 2.1
This is a merge of AMK with Autumn Aurora 2.1.
The mods and features merged here are:
- AMK 1.4 & 1.4.1 (everything)
- Autumn Aurora 2.1 (almost everything other than artifact detectors)
- Some features from ZRP
- Smurth's HUD Reworked 2.1 (hit and breath effects)
- Rulix AI Pack (and a host of his other mods from AA2)
- Weapon slot swapping from The Faction War for Clear Sky by smoq2
AMK 1.4 vs 1.4.1
The 2 versions differ in a number of places, enough to alter the experience
quite a bit. Neither is flat out better, so here're some highly subjective
- AMK 1.4 has a much higher spawn rate, especially for mutants. 1.4.1 toned this down. Expect to have to evade or run from large mutant swarms a lot more in 1.4. NPC spawns are similarly higher in 1.4. - Traders do not buy as many things nor do they pay as much in 1.4.1 as in 1.4, so the economy is much tougher in 1.4.1. - The 1.4 Dynamic News System is more active than the one in 1.4.1. Coupled with the increased spawns this gives the 1.4 Zone a more war-zone feel with activity happening and being reported in news all the time. 1.4.1 has a quieter and more exploratory feel, you also have to work harder to get gear.
Both versions are superb, pick whichever suits your taste.
This is a merge of several mods and all credit goes to the authors of the mods
being merged: the AMK, AA2, and ZRP teams for their superb mods.Rulix for the
large number of his mods that are in AMK, AA2, and ZRP - most of which are now
merged here. Smurth for his superb CoP mod, HUD Reworked 2.0, which too has
been merged and used as a source of ideas. TKGP extracted the AA2 HUD used in
earlier versions of the merge.
Please see the included INSTALL README.txt file for installation directions.
Combat Enhanced for AMK 1.4.1 Autumn Edition 3.0
This sub-mod for AMK 1.4.1 Autumn Edition 3.0 adds the following:
1. New supersonic bullet crack sounds.
2. New bullet impact sounds for different materials.
3. Realistic ragdoll physics when NPCs are shot and killed in combat. NPCs will realistically
crumble to the ground when killed, instead of flying backward.
1. drop the "gamedata" folder from this mod in your
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC directory.
This mod should in theory work with AMK 1.4
Autumn Edition 3.0, but was designed for 1.4.1
edition. Use with 1.4 at your own risk and don't
forget to make a backup.
1. To v1ld for merging Autumn Aroura with AMK.
2. To the AMK team.
3. To the Project Reality team.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is included with AMK Autumn Edition and unnecessary if you've already downloaded that. It may be useful to those using AA2 shaders with other mods...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.