The Final Release V1.3 of Abysm 2: Infernal Contract.
Final Release v1.3
Release v1.3 Available
- Changes in weapon's upgrade and spell creation dialogue for NPCs.
- Weapon upgrades now disappear from the Selection once purchased.
- Created spells now disappear from "Create Spell" menu once purchased.
- Repeater's unupgraded accuracy increased to make it more viable at longer ranges.
- Wrath of the Gods spell pickups have been added to the overworld and dungeons.
- Spelling corrections with the dialogue.
- Corrected incorrect quest logs
- Quest log in "Shouldering Cave" and "Crystalline Passage" are now marked as "Side quest".
- Corrected incorrect Obituary message for Xul of Yore.
- Corrected Incorrect colored lighting in Map19.
- Fixed the gun flash lights for the Raven Staff and Fire Lance to be more consistent with the Animation.
- Corrected the Health Bar Name color for the Final Boss from Gray(common monster) back to Gold(unique monster).
- Graphics clean up for the Hand Axe, Crossbow and the Raven Staff Pickup sprite.
- Added introduction dialogue for Blacksmith Yhorm and Pianist Sanders.
- Fixed the Full Bright on weapon HUD Sprites.
- Fixed all the Obituaries to Show "Nadia" as the player name
- Fixed incorrectly displayed Obituaries for certain monsters.
- Fixed a potential Soflock in Map05 "Fiery Depths".
- Fixed a Incorrectly locked door in Map13: The Flooded Library.
- NEW 1.3.2 Drake and Elder Drake projectile now inflict the correct Damage Type, "Lightning"
- Changed the Damage output and Ammo consumption of the Raven Stuff Secondary Fire, Life Steal
- Damaged reduced from 4 to 1
- Life Stolen reduced from 50% to 255
- Ammo consumption increased from 6 white mana to 10 white mana
- Serpent Rider Zanthus now gives 30 Experience points for killing the serpent in addition to the 15 Experience points you gain when killing the Rider.
- Added the "undroppable" flag to the weapons to avoid an ammo pickup exploit.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Serpent Tamer Zanthus from dropping a Soul shard.
- Fixed Sky Horizon cut offs in Overworld and Map 20 to make them more seamless.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Instant Kill Sharks from seeing the player when going out of bounds above water level.
- Reworked line triggers for Overworld music change and Area Name change to make them more consistent.
- Texture and texture Alignment correction
- Fixed a bug with the Soul Essence powerup that lowered your maximum health if its over 100 HP. Now works as intended and boosts Max HP by +25
- Changed some sector Geometry in Map20 to ease navigation
- Fixed some misaligned textures is Map 01 and Map 20
- Fixed Animation Glitches with wall torches
- Corrected pickup messages for Poison Infusion and Scholar's Ring
After a month long open beta and internal testing, the Final release of Abysm 2: Infernal Contract is finally here.
Thank you so much to all who participated in the beta and who were able to give their feedback and suggestions.
Your input have helped greatly in making this a polished and better balanced product.