This is the full version of Absolute Chaos 2.011- all previous patches and hotfixes are included for your convenience, in addition to a large number of tweaks and refinements. It is recommended that all users upgrade to this version.
Absolute Chaos v. 2.011
This is the most up to date full version of Absolute Chaos, and it comes fully patched and updated. It is recommended that all users upgrade to this version of the mod. New users can install this version directly if they have a copy of Absolute Corruption 2.4.
- Download and install a copy of Absolute Corruption 2.4. You can get it here.
- Once you have installed, open the folder for ACM2.4 and go to DATA -> ART. Find and delete the MAPS folder.
- Next, download Absolute Chaos 2.011 and extract its folder to your desktop or to some other location on your computer.
- Find the DATA folder in Absolute_Chaos2.011. Drag and drop it into the ACM2.4 folder for Absolute Corruption. Merge the folders and overwrite everything it asks you to. You are now ready to play!
- If the game does not load, or you get a logfile error, go to DATA -> XML and delete a file called GRAPHICDETAILS.XML.
- If you experience crashes when space battles load, then you didn't overwrite the models in ACM 2.4. You need to re-install and make sure you overwrite all of the models.
- Post questions, feed back and bug reports to our DISCORD server. See main page for more details.
- Consider getting the optional GC performance patch if you are experiencing excessive lag on the large GC scenarios.
- Also add this minor rolling update that adds some additional content and minor bugfixes.