Final amendments, including polishing off pre-existing features and adding new ones. As of v5.2 I consider the mod to be "complete".
AUC Platinum (5.2) changes are as follows:
* Added many new UI Eventpics for every faction, including cards for "Leader Killed", "General Killed", "Settlement Unrest/Riots", "Settlement Besieged", "Faction Strongest/Richest/Advanced/Largest" etc; now you should see the "generic messenger" image pop up much less!
* Fixed the odd "loose formation" deployment of some Roman armies in descr_formations_ai. Now they deploy in close order (as was
* Fixed some loading screens which were incorrectly aligned.
* Re-implemented victory/defeat videos; now there's no more blank screen on victory/defeat!
* Fixed the faction flags, banners and symbols; now every faction flag/banner will show on the campaign UI and battle UI (rather than sometimes appearing blank, particularly when reinforcing armies were trying to take part in the battle).
* Finalised my Sabaea amendments, now the faction is complete; added new sabaean general/captain strat models, new sabaean general/captains, new sabaean bodyguard unit and a new sabaean officer. Also corrected the few pre-existing sabaean UI cavalry cards and corrected the Roman prebattle speech in regards to Sabaea (formerly they were referred to as Armenians). Finally, I changed the Sabaean culture to "Eastern" rather than "Carthaginian" (which was its default setting).
* Added 2 more temples to Armenia.
* Cut Armenian Heavy Spearmen/Babylonian Spearmen size back to normal (as the AI, particularly Armenia, was rampaging with them).
* Lots of minor additional amendments, including text fixes, placing correct officers in the correct units and stat tweaks. Hopefully these changes have helped stabilise the game more!
* Many new text fixes/campaign description improvements.
* Further additions to the UI/event messages.
* Several reimplemented and brand new "Faction Destroyed/Faction Defeated/Faction Victorious videos" (all videos properly play now).
* Fantastic new animated menu screen (courtesy of Xeofox).
* New Numidian/Baktrian archer units (replacing the old "elite bowmen"), as well as new mercenary AOR units in the far East of the map (Yuezhi/Saka/Wusun).
* Tweaking of descr_rebel_factions, descr_mercenaries and descr_strat. All erroneous texts should have been removed as of this update.
* More troops allocated to Macedon at campaign start (to better protect them against Greek AI blitzing).