Just a simple addon that adds an uzi to your brutal arsenal. Slot 2, rarely replaces the minigun.
Come on, you already know what an uzi is. A fast firing sidearm that turns your enemies to swiss cheese and eats tons of ammo, now avalaible for Brutal Doom v21!
The primary fire just... fires the gun. That's it. There's no alt fire.
To get it to work just load it after Brutal Doom. It should work just fine.
During gameplay, to get it either wait patiently until you find one (It rarely replaces the minigun) or spawn one via console command using "summon uzi" or "summon UziSpawner" (the second one gives you 90 pistol ammo).
You can use it in your mod/addon, just make sure to credit me and everyone who contributed to this addon.
- Fixed compability with base BD on zandronum
- Updated compability for Dox's Personalized Brutal Doom v21.
- Added the 'inventory.althudicon' property to work properly with Gearbox addon.
- Added a new file that includes compability with my Personalized Addon.
Fixed the errors popping up upon launch.
Some MORE fixes regarding dual uzis ammo, god damn...
A small fix regarding dual ammo usage.
The screen will now move smoother during recoil.
- Decreased its damage slightly.
- Added dual wielding. The recoil is rather high and difficult to control when you dual wield and fire.
- Added brightmaps.
Now, for the credits:
Sounds by Dogelord.