This is a singleplayer map for Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour with the ShockWave Mod. It's a lush, mountainous 3 player map with lots of bridges, rivers, and secrets.
It is called Tropical River and is a 3 player map composed of three landmasses connected to each other and a small central island by bridges (except at one spot). Each landmass has three entrances and consists of a large central spawn area surrounded by mountains and/or the river and a connected area with some tech buildings, resources, normal garrison-able buildings, and some interesting landscapes.
THIS MAP ONLY WORKS WITH THE SHOCKWAVE MOD!
Since this is my first map, there are a few minor bugs!
- USA Armor General AI does not work on the map (it doesn't build anything and can't be added to skirmish players in WorldBuilder)
- The empty vehicles found around the map cannot be captured
- The AI doesn't capture the oil derricks for some reason
- The upper spawn area is slightly hilly (only slightly)
- MULTIPLAYER MIGHT NOT WORK (I've never tried it on this map)
- THERE MAY BE UNFORESEEN PROBLEMS IF USING ORIGIN'S C&C
If any of you know how to fix any of these problems, please tell me in the comments!
Installation instructions can be found in the "PLEASE READ" file in the download. It should install just like any other map.