This patch will allow you to play through Third Party with MMod's gameplay revisions and visual enhancements.
- PRE-INSTALL REQUIREMENTS -
Before you install the patch, make sure that you have the following things installed:
• Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer + Half-Life 2: Episode Two
You also need to be enrolled into Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer's 'upcoming' beta branch.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do so, courtesy of malortie:
- Right-click on Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer. (you can find it in the 'Tools' section of Steam)
- Go to the "Properties" tab. In the "Properites" tab, open the "Betas" menu.
- Change the "Select the beta you would opt into" option to "upcoming".
- Restart Steam.
• HL2: MMod (1.3) along with my MMod Fixes and Enhancements Project
- HOW TO INSTALL -
Extract the "HL2MMod_Third-Party" folder into your sourcemods folder. Then restart your Steam client.