Ever wanted to scout the battlefield at quick speeds? Then this would be suitable for you. This Christmas settle in with Snowbikes! Fixed the vehicle files, also fixed a glitch with it not moving when deployed into battle through various re-coding
Coming as an addon with a cameo, coding and models with some custom skins, use these snow rumbling beauties in Snow based maps as either the GLA, China or America as these will be released as a Mini-Mod, restored and fully boned for use ingame. Also these small vehicles are manned by the big three's best selected operators within the Red Guard, Rebel and Ranger regiments. The units also have weapons pending on which side you play as.
USA - Machine Guns
China - Flame Streamer
GLA - Toxin Streamer
In C&C Generals Zero Hour, drop Data and Art in the C&C Generals Zero Hour Folder.Also this unit will also be featured in Reign of Conflagration as an easter egg, but will be buildable at the barracks like in this mini-mod.
1. Cameos Included, may need to change them to TGA format to use, I'll include a newer version of the code in a later update.
2. The skins for the drivers are included in the package through separate folders for you to modify if you would like to make some edits, also the models are included if you would like to make some edits for your modification.
1. Also do not worry about the strings on the unit CommandButtons saying Technical, saying its a transport and able to salvage etc, the strings for the unit wasn't created so I will update this. Fixed
2. The GLA version of the Snowbike don't have any coding at the moment to salvage any pieces from destroyed enemy units for small cash, veteran + and weapon upgrades, but it does come with Junk Repair and Anthrax Beta, if something is messed up PM me and I'll fix it.
3. The units will also release a dead Rebel once its destroyed, however I do not have a clue on how to code or bone Infantry models I'm afraid so if anyone wants to help out with that one, feel free to PM me on that.
Early Fixes (Dates Unknown)
1. Added Strings for the unit and buttons
Fixes 13/01/2014 - 14/01/2014:
1. Fixed a problem with the vehicle not moving
2. Cameos have been renamed and fixed
1. The vehicle has been fully re-coded, hopefully it will fix any further problems
If you experience problems, let me know through a PM.
Feel free to use the vehicle in your project, its a restored model that is found in the game files, provide any credits where suited. Best suited for snowy maps and missions but the using a Snowbike on Non-Snowy maps? Why not? Go Nuts!
Merry Christmas! (Its over now, but don't let it put you off)
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Quick update guys, I know Christmas is over but I have found a glitch with the units all together.
Now don't worry about that, I am currently fixing the problem right now, bare with me for a moment.
Nice work on this!