RTS/FPS Hybrid level for Crysis demonstrating infantry gameplay.
- Press Y to switch between shooter mode and RTS mode.
- Use W,A,S, and D to move the camera laterally.
- Scroll the mouse wheel to move the camera vertically.
- Press and hold the middle mouse button to rotate the camera.
- Hold left shift to increase movement speed (works for both vertical and lateral movement).
- Left-click near a unit to select it.
- When a unit is selected, right click to tell the unit to move to the location under your cursor.
Hold the right mouse button and drag in a direction to have the unit
face in that direction, release right mouse button to complete the
order (most useful when ordering a unit to move into the open and there is no cover around).
When a unit is selected, hovering your mouse near cover will bring up
indicators showing the cover points. When you right click, the
soldiers in that unit will run to those spots.
- Arafitos (tester)
- Jack Hammersmith (tester)
- Rad15 (tester, Advanced AI)
- Cry-Vlok (FGPS + flowgraph nodes)
- James_ryan (FGPS + flowgraph nodes)
- Akimine (custom FP arms, even though FP isn't supported)
I used anyone else's assets that weren't mentioned here please let me
know, or if I missed any testers. I used a lot of small assets
throughout the level so it's possible I may have missed some.
Extract the zip file to your crysis/mods directory.
To play In-Game:
it's very important if you're going to play in-game that you add
-devmode to the target line. the level will basically be unplayable
To play In Editor: