Massively increased spawns, faster respawn timers, randomized spawns, spawns spawns SPAWNS. Customizable. Dev files explaining what to change are included.
Made for Anomaly 1.5 b3 update 4 hotfix 8 (possibly works with any version until an update tinkers with spawn files)
This mod makes the game better. It makes the game more fun. Constant chaos and fights everywhere. Every lab is an absolute nightmare that will test your skill, luck and computer specs. Download now and make your game fun. Extra mutants included for free!
You can pick 3/6/9/12/18 hour respawn timers.
Various screenshots and dev info is included in the download, in case you want to learn about how the spawn system works, customize it or make a completely new mod yourself.
New game not required, but on an older save you will have to wait a bit until the new spawns start working. Labs and undergrounds might also not spawn new things at all until old residents are killed.
The average amount of stalkers in the zone on a normal new game is around 350, with this mod it can go all the way up to 1200.
All versions available here Mega.nz
- Increased (most doubled, some tripled) the max amount of mutants allowed in a squad, increased the minimum amounts by a bit (the amount of mutants always felt too low to me since I wanted it to be more like AMK and OP2.1, now if you have good rng you'll run into stuff like 30 bloodsuckers, 10 pseudogiants etc.)
- Lowered the spawns in Army Warehouses (mainly Freedom and Duty) (this won't fix your current playthrough if the freedom base has 100+ people in it already, you'll have to genocide them somehow)
- Increased spawns in all southern maps below Bar
- Increased spawns on outskirts of Bar so the Duty guys have more work
- Increased spawns in Truck Cemetery
- Wild Territory minimum squads spawned in a smart increased by 1
- Way more mutants in Yantar, way less people
- Dead City should be more of a clusterfuck now
- Increased spawns in labs and undergrounds
- Increased spawns in Limansk
- Increased monolith in Hospital
- More mutants in Radar and Red Forest
- Zaton, Jupiter, Pripyat and Pripyat Outskirts got a tiny increase in spawns in some places and a big increase in population of mutants (especially stronger mutants)
- Increased spawns in Sarcophag
- Increased spawns a bit in Generators
- Added alife.ltx with 250m switch distance into the mod (fixes most of the crashes) (will help with Army Warehouses a bit if your freedom base has 100+ people)
- jup_a12_merc now has a max pop