A small pack containing models and sprites I cobbled up while making my map. While this isn't some big ol' HD pack or a set with huge changes, it might help to make your TWHL Tower 2 playthrough just a tiny bit different from the first one. Contains various view model changes and highres HUD.
List of Changes:
- v_9mmar: Changed animation to HL1 ones, also included Gearbox's animations in the models folder incase of preference. Added a bit between the handguard and the M203 so they'll look attached. Added trigger + guard. Added a bit between the gun and the stock.
- v_9mmhandgun: Model changed to HL1 one, kept the Tower's two tone look though, greyscale bottom/bright top. Reload empty animation replaced for the Alpha one, complete with slide pull, sounds, and fixes done so it won't look too bad. Sped up both reload sequences.
- v_357: Added sound events to the QC. Repaired UV and moved the cylinder's back a pinch forward so it won't clip the bullets.
- v_crossbow: Added face to magazine, also reskinned the back of the mag so the bolts have room to move instead of being blocked. Modified some keyframes of the reload to allow the mag to go further down. Added sound events to the QC.
- v_gauss: Replaced HEV hand with TWHLTower one, probably unused, but I like the consistency.
- v_grenade: Changed animation to HL1 one. Added sound event to the QC.
- v_rpg: Extended tube at the back so it won't look cut off in widerscreens. Added sound events to the QC.
- v_satchel: Sped up drawing animation so it won't get cut off by code.
- v_satchel_radio: Added sound events to the QC.
- v_squeak: Sped up drawing animation so it won't get cut off by code.
- w_9mmar: Modified Gearbox's model to look more like an MP5SD. Added trigger + guard.
- w_9mmarclip: Ripped off the view model's mag to make a proper magazine replacement. Filled in empty faces. Kept the red mag stripe thing and took off bits from OG w_9mmarclip to add the extra bullets at the top.
- w_9mmclip: Ripped off the view model's mag to make a proper magazine replacement. Filled in empty faces. Did some duplication and vertices merging to add the bullet at the top.
- w_9mmhandgun: Ripped off the view model to make a proper world model replacement. Unlike the other guns, the 9mmhandgun survived most Valve's optimization with minimal wounds, so it was possible to put it in the world model slot.
- Highres sprites for HUD. From numbers, ammo, pain indicator, train speed check, weapon selection, and hazard indicator. Number font adjusted to fit with TWHL Tower 2's logo instead of HL1's.