• NekosHUD created by me ( NekoBlux001 ) & Momopate.
━━━━━━━━ ※ ━━━━━━━━
NekosHUD by Momopate & NekoBlux001
━━━━━━━━ ※ ━━━━━━━━
- After a long time of editing the classic HUD that few knew their new version arrived !, more complete and customizable than ever !, only now it should be a HUD only for GZD, so there will be no more Compatibility with Zandronum ..
• New universally functional Score system in a variety of mods.
• Dynamic Change depending on the amount of armor.
• Menu in the options to customize the HUD to suit the player.
• Simple changes to positioning of certain things and colorful change to indicators.
• New Radar Addon with map.
• New Alternate Helmets to suit the player [Helmets and edit on my part so do not use them for a project of yours, if so ask permission! ].
-This HUD consists of 4 parts that are:
1.-NekosHUD-Core A Base (The original HUD to run the game that is basically the main HUD that I show you in the Captures of the Folder.)
2.-NekosHUD-Core B MapRadar (Which, as the name implies, is the complement to the HUD that adds a radar + map to your games! This file is "Optional" in case you don't want the radar.)
3.-NekosHUD-Helmet [B, C, D, E] (These are the visors or alternate helmets that you can choose from the 4 different ones that I add to optional to the taste of each one, just change the helmet or visor as you like to say , so there are no other changes to the HUD other than the Helmet.)
4.-Addons that are basically complements to make the HUD more complete although of course they are separated by those mods where they already include some of these and do not send the typical error of "Line × Exists", So choose the Addons to your liking while They are not already implemented in the mod where they will use it.
-The Order to operate this HUD is as follows:
×.-Map, Mods, Etc.
1.-NekosHUD Core A Base
2 .- (Optional) NekosHUD Core B MapRadar
3 .- (Optional) NekosHUD Helmet [A, B, C, D, E] (Only one of the four that was to your liking)
4 .- (Optional) Addons [Flashlight, DamNumbers, Etc.]
-PD: If the HUD has Resolution problems or looks small it is not compatible and you should know that this mod with which you use this HUD is not recommended to use since this HUD has a resolution similar to my other HUD of the Eternal Doom. Solution try to use some other mod that does not require a high resolution.
× Total Thanks to Momopate for the Code as Arcade, and a more customizable code for the user.!
× Thanks to SRG666 for the sprites of the indicators for the PanelInfo type DOOM Eternal.