Monotronic is a special game mode in Kane's Wrath, in which the players are controlling certain units to destroy other units controlled by the enemy players on the map.
I saw BikeRush playing Monotronic recently, and this inspired me to continue to fix as many glitches as possible on this map.
1. Feel free to edit but please keep it tidy and beautiful. (Stated by Leschge in the map description)
2. The changes come from user experiences.
3. The structures outside the arena should not be relocated, and just leave it there covering up together. (Game Balance)
1. All units now have a default experience level instead of upgrading them to a certain experience level when they are spawned. (Prevent instant-upgrade bug for certain units.)
2. Mammoth now has a default experience level: Veteran
3. Flametank now has a default experience level: Veteran
4. Stealth Tank is now degraded to Veteran and gets the missile upgrade.
1. Units are instantly upgraded to Heroic by killing a Stealth tank.
Check out the link for more info. : Click_Me
Files for each map reside in their own folders within this Maps folder. The location of the C&C 3 Maps folder depends on what version of Windows you have installed:
Where [USER_NAME] is your Windows username.
Note that under Windows Vista and Windows 7, the AppData folder is hidden by default. To enable the viewing of hidden files and folders in Windows:
C&C-online is a free multiplayer server for players after Gamespy shuts down. Here is the guide for connecting to the new multiplayer server.