Full English translation and fixes for Left To Die. Download, read the manual (L2D_manual.pdf), and follow the instructions.
Changes since the initial release:
- Added an example workaround in ltd_custom.script that makes it possible to proceed to the endgame in case City-1 or some other mandatory area becomes inaccessible due to crashes.
- Removed the misleading quality preset option in basic video settings, as it didn't really work (the Extreme preset in particular had little effect) and required manually adjusting Advanced settings anyway.
- Small translation corrections and adjustments.
- Added a folder with translation work assets for archiving purposes, and some modding and gameplay notes.
- Fixed the Jump button assignment being reset (if you had changed it from the
default) in the lie-down mode.
- Fixed Katya frequently getting stuck in a frozen pose and having no dialog
after the bandit incident.
- Fixed Timofey stopping at every few feet to shoot or look for zombies during
the bandit quest. He still reacts to them, but in moderation.
- Added an automatic break in dialog after helping Sanya, so that he does not
stay moaning on the ground during all the rest of conversation options.
- Fixed the behavior schemes of Olga and Egor so that she looks in the right direction during their scripted scene, most of the time. The first part is still occasionally hit-or-miss which cannot be helped, the second and more important half works reliably. Previously her posture was frequently off target, which somewhat ruined the effect.
- Fixed Olga sometimes becoming hostile when Egor's quest is completed. You still need to finish the task as quickly and humanely as possible.
- Fixed the broken interaction mode that occurred if you moved a bit too much during the scripted scene at the intermediate stop during evacuation.
- Fixed several conditions for the end scene population. In case you already reached this point, changes that affect the ending require reloading a save before the final level.
- Prevent Sanya and Matvey from appearing in the bad ending. Previously this condition was not checked. Also updated Matvey's quest dialog so that some info is only shown if the path to the good ending was chosen earlier.
- Prevent Elena from appearing in the good ending if her quest was taken but not completed, as her motivation solely depends on the quest outcome.
- Enable Tolik showing up in the good ending, if just Artem's related quest is done. Previously Tolik was present only if a condition specific to him was met, which could be easily missed, yet both characters disappear from their original location based on the completion of Artem's quest alone.
- Added logic to remove duplicate survivor npcs during the evacuation stages. This is only meaningful in the case of backtracking, which is probably not more than theoretical for now.
- Added Olga to the good ending scene if Egor's quest is done, and updated her dialog after the quest to include additional info in that case. Previously she was left stuck in her original location despite her plans.
- Added a short final phrase for each of the rescued people present in the end scene. This is completely an optional extra.
- Plus some small adjustments in translation and manual text (known issues in particular).
- Synchronized with the Russian L2D RC 2.1 (111218) patch, which was directly based on select fixes from ETP 2018-12-11 plus a couple of updated character mesh files. The only visible change is the version number.
- Added a workaround for Vera's sometimes glitchy pathfinding (keeps twitching in front of the stove and cannot sit down). This change takes effect when you arrive at the level where she is located. If you are already there and observe the glitch (which may or may not occur), it will be corrected the next time you re-enter the level from another location.
- Fixed the behavior schemes of Elsa, Lera, and Tolik so that they will return to their default poses after talking, instead of rotating and staring at you to no end.
- Added a safeguard to prevent zombies from breaking the scripted scene at the intermediate stop during evacuation.
It will be a changelog regarding the translation?
There is a separate patch, but not on moddb. It is posted on home sites (AMK, AP)
Может быть, ты знаешь русский язык, если ориентироваться на никнейм? Если что, то изменения из перевода в виде патча для СНГ коммунити доступны на домашних ресурсах мода АМК и АР.
gracias podrian sacar la traducion en español?? porfavor
ii neeeed translate is spanishs please
Thank you very much!
Immediately crashes with missing d3dx9_34.dll
Copying from regular stalker worked, then crashed again because missing 2005++ which will not install on windows 10.
XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Program Files (x86)\Left To Die\bin\xrGame.dll" at 0023:05F886C8