IqeBrowser is a program to browse IQE, IQM (Inter-Quake Model format) and many other 3D models. Any 3D model can be saved as IQM (a binary format) or IQE (a text format) file. Some model processing tools are integrated to resize, shift, rotate, reskin ... the model and also to create/ modify skeletons or animations. IqeBrowser is ready to use for a windows system. Source is included. Highlights of the V2.17 is support for minecraft look alike models. Minecraft block models can be loaded and modified (or block models can be created from scratch) before saving them as .iqe models.
The updates of IqeBrowser V2.17 are:
Added support for model types
Voxel sprite format used by the Build engine (Shadow Warrior/Blood).
Also the zdoom engine supports this model format.
The SLAB6 (voxel viewer&editor) by Ken Silverman can create such files. See Advsys.net
Mincraft block models.
.json models can be edited with the tool 'Model creator cuboid'.
- 'image 2 mesh' conversion
Image files are converted to a mesh (a flat model, like minecraft does it).
Tools/Skeleton/Model creator cuboid
- Reworked UV texture coordinates for a cube with one size is zero. Before the opposite side used the same texture coordinate, only mirrored them. Now a skin form a cube is used, just with one side is zero.
--> Was needed for the book model imported from 'MCSkin3D'.
- Import .json models (minecraft block models)
- Support for minecraft block models.
Allow per face (of a cube) data specification.
- This tool window is now resizable.
- The maximum used scale factor for textures is 4.
The scale depends from the size of the image and the size of
the UVAtlas window.
Added a tabulator for 'image 2 mesh' conversion parameters.
This new dialog specifies texture parameters for textures that are used for model display.
- Minification filter
- Magnification filter
- Border clamp mode
This dialog is useful for testing textures settings.