More immersive sleep, which only allows you to sleep when sleepy (last_sleep >= 3000). Can only sleep until well-rested. Chance of waking up early. Having a sleeping bag and or bedspread will give better sleep quality.
Sleeping when not tired will display the message: "I'm not tired enough to sleep."
NOTE: This requires further testing.
Overall I believe the combination of mods listed below will make the experience more immersive. Now you will think twice about taking those caffeine tablets or energy drinks, in order to have enough stamina to drag all your loot out of the zone. And carrying a sleeping bag and bedspread could be crucial to ensure proper recovery for the next day of stalking. Risk vs reward :)
Standard for anomaly:
- Drinking caffeine reduces sleepiness which can cause you to stay up later than intended.
- Sleeping pills are available in the game already, which may be required to induce earlier sleep. Known as '027 R pills'.
Intended to be played with the following mods:
- Sleeping Ironman : by itself, was too easy to abuse sleep. Normal Ironman was a bit harsh, as I've lost many characters, not to mention the countless times dying from bugs.
- No drug limit : will be required to take multiple sleeping pills. I believe effects get overridden, but instant effects should add up from '027 R pills'.
- Dynamic Nocturnal Mutants : not being able to sleep will force you to be up at night while the terrors come crawling in towards your camp. I personally lowered the occurrence and the amounts in the waves.
Other recommended mods to add to the above:
Compatibility - the following files was modified:
- scripts > actor_status_sleep
- scripts > ui_sleep_dialog
- configs > text > eng > ui_st_screen
- configs > text > rus> ui_st_screen
Would recommend any other mods affecting ui_st_screen to be loaded after this mod.
Tested and implemented on Anomaly 1.5.1
- Refactored wake up chance, implemented scaling value based on hours to sleep
- Without comfy sleep, will always wake up 10% earlier of full rested time
- Can now sleep on sleepiness >= 3000, because waking up early should allow you to try again
- Updated base sleepiness recovery to 520, comfortable sleep scaled accordingly
- Added Russian language translations
- Fixed 'nis' text
- Added optional patched version for RESPAWN MOD/CURSE OF IMMORTALITY 1.0.7 [MCM]
- Can only sleep until well-rested
- Reduced recovery to 510 per hour
- Chance of waking up early. Base chance 60%.
- Sleeping bag
reduces wake up chance by 20%, increases recovery by 20% to 612 per hour
- Sleeping bag + Bedspread (needs to be in inventory)
reduces wake up chance by 30%, increases recovery by 30% to 663 per hour
- Added status messages after sleep "Woke up early after X hours", "Slept for X hours", "Slept very well for X hours"
- Some restrictions on maximum hours to be slept, on level 1 sleepiness, without sleeping bag the maximum hours is 7 and 9 for with sleeping bag.
- When sleeping, reduced recovery to 560 per hour, down from 1400.
- The zone isn't the most comfortable, so you don't recover a perfect 8 hours worth of sleep.