This patch will allow you to play through HL2: Uncertainty Principle with MMod's gameplay revisions and visual improvements.
- PATCH NOTES - UPDATE 1.4 -
This update brings full compatibility with the recently released 1.3 patch for HL2: MMod. I highly recommend that you delete the 1.3 release before downloading this new build. And be sure to not use any old save files, as you might run into some severe issues.
- PATCH NOTES - HOT-FIX UPDATE 1.3 -
• Restored Steam Overlay funcionality.
• Disabled the in-game FPS counter. (Not necessary to have it switched on anymore - the Steam Overlay has a built-in FPS counter)
- PATCH NOTES - HOT-FIX UPDATE 1.2+ -
• Enabled the in-game FPS counter. (This change was meant to go live yesterday but I forgot to include it with update 1.2)
- PATCH NOTES - HOT-FIX UPDATE 1.2 -
• Reduced file size. (from 12.25 MB down to 6,07 MB)
• Force-enabled the in-game crosshair.
- PATCH NOTES - HOT-FIX UPDATE 1.1 -
• Added pre-made config files to the main package. (you may need to change certain keybindings and other visual and gameplay settings to your liking)
• Fixed hitmarkers not showing up on the HUD.
- PRE-INSTALL REQUIREMENTS -
Before you install the patch, make sure the following things are installed:
• Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer + Half-Life 2: Episode Two ;
You also need to be enrolled into Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer's 'upcoming' beta branch.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to do so, courtesy of malortie:
- Right-click on Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer. (you can find it in the 'Tools' tab)
- Go to the "Betas" tab.
- Change "Select the beta you would opt into" option to "upcoming"
- Restart Steam.
• HL2: MMod (1.3) ;
• HL2: Uncertainty Principle (1.0) - you can download it here: Moddb.com
- HOW TO INSTALL -
Extract the "HL2MMod_UP" folder into your sourcemods folder. Then restart your Steam client.