In the spirit of the season- And because it was easy- MMod has been brought to all HalloweenVilles from RTSL. Player beware, you're in for a scare.
1.1 - Updated localization files (HV3 had a few wrong strings)
- Installation Requirements -
Before you install these compatibility patches, make sure the following things are installed:
• Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer and Half-Life 2: Episode Two
You also need to be enrolled in Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer's 'upcoming' beta branch.
Here's how to do it:
- Right-click on Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer.
- Click on "Properties..."
- Go to the "Betas" tab.
- Change "None - opt out of all beta programs" to "upcoming"
- Restart Steam.
• HL2: MMod (v1.3)
• Desired HalloweenVille packs
- About HalloweenVille -
HalloweenVille 1 to 4 were mapping competitions hosted by RunThinkShootLive and cohorts. Each chapter is a different entry, you can play them in any order you like. Avoid searching for which one won, just to see which you like best!
- Installation -
Extract desired "HL2MMod" folders into your sourcemods folder. Then restart your Steam client.
Hmhmhm... Enjoy. And Happy Halloween.