A patch to add 3D voxels into Brutal Doom. For version 20b. I saw a few folks had found this on their own, so I've uploaded here so more can find it.
A patch to add 3D voxels into Brutal Doom. For version 20b. I saw a few folks had found this on their own, so I've uploaded here so more can find it. Just load this file after Brutal Doom in your ini. Detailed installation instructions are in the Readme file included with the download. This does not work with the current stable build of Zandronum as it does not have voxel support. It does work with the Development build of Zandronum.
Thread for Brutal Voxel Patch: Forum.zdoom.org
Original website for Voxels: Teamhellspawn.com
Version 3.2.1 created 01/22/2016
- Update to Ultimate Doom Visor made extra patch redundant, merged files into main patch
- Created voxels For Ultimate Doom Visor HEV suits
- Minor voxel edits to plasma rifle
Version 3.2, created 01/16/2016
- Minor fixes to redundancy in voxeldef.txt
- Minor fixes to flare offsets and positioning on Column and Techlamp2 to make them look better and address billboarding issue
- Added missing casing voxels
- Added sprite flames to voxel candles
- Made voxel version of Evil Eye candle
- Created voxels for: classic shotgun, Brutal Doom super shotgun
- Edited voxels for: burn barrel(made darker, roughed up)
Full changelog in Readme.