This is one of my first creations who i want to share. A survival derp map. I still have a lot to learn in the field of scripts. Read description for more info.
- A minor bug when pick up the yellow key, cause unable to move to the final area.
- This was one of the my first (derp) map creation made 20 years ago. Yes, Twenty; A Jurassic Map!
Really nothing special;, just a big massacre; i hope you enjoy it!
- The map is very simple and support the multiplayer coop up to 2. Feel free to play it on SinglePlayer for more survival (derp) adrenaline.
- It is made with UMDF format and tested only with GZDoom so i do not know if will be compatible with Zandorum, ZDooM or other engines.
- You can play it with vanilla DooM but will be a bit boring because it is made to play with a different mod ( my Mod, atm is a Work In Progress for now, sorry..) but i tried to convert it better as possible to use Project Brutality ( 3.0 is the bestchoice ).
- For the best experience of the map i suggest you to set the Spawn Preset Tier 3 or 4.
- Rate it or give a feedback: wil be much appreciate for more (better) maps !
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Nice,i want another update
This map was really action packed and it hooked me up half an afternoon until I finally beated it. There is so many mobs you gotta come up with strategies to get through it and the action doesn't stop until you beat the level. That was very cool
Nothing mind blowing going on here with the level design but good enemy and weapon placements make up for that. Not sure if (as the player) you're supposed to stumble upon the invincibility during a hectic fight but its location made me feel that way. If so, well done, if not, happy mistakes.