Maps from Bfme2 and Rotwk campaign. Expanded and modified.
These aren't normal skirmish maps, and they aren't balanced. Player in fortress or city has many advantages. They're meant to enjoy those locations in Middle Earth.
- Fornost capital of Arnor. (3 players)
- The fortress of Amon Sul. (2 players)
- Kingdom of Rhudaur.. (3 players)
- The North Downs. (3 players)
- The Shire. (3 players)
- Mirkwood from the Evil campaign. (2 players)
- Imladris or Rivendell. Well defended and with a large army. Best to play in the city.. (3 players)
- Grey Havens, added some walls and Elven buildings. (3 players)
- Epilogue, the last mission in Rotwk, also expanded map a bit. (2 players)
- Dol Guldur from the Good campaign. (4 players)
I recommend using Kingdom of Arnor mod in order to add Arnor as a playable faction in your game.
To install copy the files to: AppData/Roaming/My Lord of the Rings, The Rise of The Witch-King files/Maps