Adds brand new skyboxes to Anomaly! Uses skyboxes from Atmosfear, AREA, Dead Air, SWTC, SFZ Project and Dead Air Extended Graphics!
This mod was basically just me taking the best skyboxes I could find and mixing them all together. Really big thanks to Atmosfear, AREA, Dead Air, SWTC, SFZ Project and Dead Air Extended Graphics!
Note: School started again. Its my final year of high school after this I can go to college. I am in an International Baccalaureate curriculum so I got a lot of crap to do. Therefore, updates are going to be extremely slow due to course load such as a 20 page essay I have to write, 150 CAS hours I have to do, apply for colleges and exams. There is also relationships I got to maintain. I am sorry but please try and understand my situation. Don't worry tho, I will try my best to answer every comment to the best of my ability. Also, I got a new laptop so I can now manage to do stuff even better and figure the way DX10 and DX11 work rather relying on others. This project has been NOT abandoned by the way just in case anyone thought that a "Note:" meant I left the project. Progress WILL be SLOW AF but I will try my best. Have a nice day!
Here are some screenshots:
- Renamed whole addon to "Skies Redux". This way I can avoid confusion.
- Remade a lot current skyboxes in this addon to be 1K resolution except Emission skyboxes, those are 2K resolution. All skyboxes in this mod are 1K resolution now!
- Used better compression to minimize artifacting.
- Added Blackgrowl, NotHere, LVutner, xcvb, sneaky, Jurkonov and HarukaSai to credits.
- Used BAIN Installer format in order to get make installation via MO2 easier.
- Renamed file from hi_guys.rar to freedom_mutants_videos.rar
- Next update, I will add a 2K resolution option and maybe a 4K resolution option but DX10 & DX11 have problems with 4K skyboxes, which is why I would appreciate it if I got some opinions.
- Little Roadmap I plan on going off for the next couple of updates: Update 2.1B - Add 2K resolution option (and 4K resolution option??); Update 2.2 - Adds some brand new skyboxes(hopefully custom made); Update 2.3 - Learn how to fix cubemaps, if applicable
- Learned how to make skyboxes will use this for next update
- Brand new emissions that are a 1000% better than the old ones
- Also no more sorry_guys.zip, it is now hi_guys.rar :)
- Removed unused files
A.R.E.A Dev Team, Atmosfear Team, SFZ Project, SWTC Team, Dead Air Team, W𝖔lfstr𝖎k𝖊d, GELUXRUM, Igi, Starcry, NotHere, xcvb, Sneaky, JoaCo./genocida de falopa™, Jurkonov, Mert1, LVutner, Blackgrowl, Artifax, HarukaSai, HarukaSai(but again), xcvb(again to throw off modpackers, pROvAK and piss off xcvb hehehe), Caesar_Salad, Sneaky, Gwub, Khan, Maid, tuandungvuive & SweetSkeeves